Reviews for Ma Mademoiselle Bizarre
Midnight Artist chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
aaw!

too sweet!
Midnight Artist chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
hm, even platte's NAME sound evil and vile!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Loved it! You rock! Moving on now!

- LL
sealednectar chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
Has Lorraine been tamed, I think not. Now she has someone she can go into taverns in the night when she shouldn't be. Great story, great writing:)
G.Catherine chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
D i loved this one TOO!
Liviania chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Lorraine rocks - it's wonderful that she got a man who doesn't mind her being a hoyden. I love your romances.

Livi
OctoberAvenue chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
I'm glad that everything has fallen into place now! Nice ending!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
cute!
boredshitless chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
another great story, i think its been a few years since i've read your stories, and i cant believe i've ever stopped reading them.

you're a great writer, though i wouldnt mind the extra marital night scene D
zoule chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
aw cute
Antonia Gardiner chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I've read this story, along with "Petals" and both are amazing! Good job
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
Yea, happy endings! Look forward to reading the next one. If you have a moment, would you be interested in reading my story "When World's Collide"? You have a bit of experience, and I really want to improve. Thanks and look forward to reading more soon :D
careme chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Just so you know. I haven't finished reading this chapter yet but one detail was nagging me quite a bit.

“Thank God!” she exclaimed, plopping down into a chair, then frowning as she arranged her skirts and their damn, old-fashioned hoops. “Are you going to Court, too? Please say you are.”

The hoops must have been very old-fashioned for Lorraine to be wearing them, because around 1818 when the story is set, the English fashion was very skinny empire waist dresses (If you've ever seen any of the Pride and Prejudice movies, that's a rather good approximation of what they would have been wearing). So I don't think hoops would have come into it at all, unless her dress was at least 20 years old. Which I doubt would be something she was wearing to court.

That's all! I'm really excited to read the rest of your story.
elisefey chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
Sappy indeed, but at least I'm smiling.
a.s. bygones chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
Cute ending! I didn't mind the sappiness.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »