Reviews for Ma Mademoiselle Bizarre
emerald chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
I love the ending. It sums up everything very well. I like it that you showed Lorraine's sweet innocent true part in this chapter and made their 'I love yous' sound so heartfelt. Heh, there was even a slap from his wildcat :D. And Glen just seems so very perfect for her, it's amazing.

P.S. Daniel Seaton's story should be sweet and innocentish just like him. I can't wait. He truly was a sweetie in Tabby Cat.
luv me like no other chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Amazing story. Congratz on finishing it, and I'm looking forward to more awesome stories by you...!
chic rebel chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
cute. i like the ending. :D
Aragorn is mine chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
omg you finished! i love you ] It made my day lol Well yeah ending was sappy and i thought that Lauraine wouldn't have forgiven as quickly as she had but bleh it was still cute and perfect in its own way! ] i can NOT wait till your next story.. they're just so damn good lol!
quotata chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
meh... men can be so stupid..

i was actually thinking that the jewellery was her mother's. great aunt eliza... what a tragic story...
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
hehe sappy is way better than tragic. Well I really really liked it and I can't wait for the next chapter.
SettingOffAlarms chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
yay! it's done! can't wait for the next...and nice job as always ]
akaCHEEKS chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
never mind i don't know who caroline is. i thought it was claribel.
akaCHEEKS chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
it's done? that was it? oh god! please don't tell me that was it! wow! but hey i know who caroline is. but who's daniel? i wanna read the new story!
Aragorn is mine chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
please please update oh great one! COme on it's the holz and you're story is just too damn good!
a.s. bygones chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
Aww. *flounders in sap* Lovely.

Now I have the urge to go reread Petals. I think I will.
violet-eyez chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
nothing happened btw that platt guy and lorraine, did it?
luv me like no other chapter 11 . 3/27/2007
yay! i love lorraine and glen!
quotata chapter 11 . 3/26/2007
...i would have guessed that the pendant was her mother's...
Lara Bykirk chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Wonderful chapter, as always. I appreciated the reference to Lochinvar and Ellen-I love that poem. I always get so glad when I see you've updated another chapter-all your couples are so cute.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »