Reviews for The Fable
BilliamTheBard chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
It is very funny and in fact you remind me of NirvanaSteve do you know him? anyway i hope you haven't given up writing because you are quite good at it
totallyinspired chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
this is weird but actually pretty funny. favourite stories list :D
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
haha...this was even more amazing the second time i read it! haha...the average audiophile...that was splendid...you most certainly get points for that one...

*harrumfs loudly* it was pure uh...i kno there's a word for it...but wutever...this was amazing as always

*waves arms frantically*

i do know who i am!

and its not weird...i have a bunch of amusing crap all in my car. it helps me get un-bored cuz driving is boring...this isn't turning out to be a review...

oh yea, the part about Hodge the Merciful/Merciless and it depending on the translation really warmed my cockles.

*and cyber hugs for the readage of my story*
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow... that was very weird. Good for a few laughs. hehe

Maranwe Telrunya
S. Perry chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I'm obviously not the only one who enjoys writing stories with big words in 'em. Tuche my extreme doppleganger!
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Gotta hand it to you, man - only you could have thought up something like this.

Keep writing, mi amigo!
Out of the Orange chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I pity the man, woman, or child who figuratively claws their brains searching for the deeper meaning in this thing.

...Anyway, it was immensely amusing. I DON'T know why, but this phrase: "the moon is illuminated in a yellowish hue as it waxes gibbously" was the one that made me snicker the most.

"Gibbously". Heh. Heh heh.