Reviews for my ears bleed
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow. This is one of those pieces that you have to rush through when you're reading it, like if you stop, it will lose all meaning. I just read it out loud, and that's how I was reading it. Crazy. Something like this can only be written from experience, and in that case, I feel for you. I hope things are okay with you now. Keep writing! :)
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
you definitely don't have to apologize. this is amazingly powerful and beautiful - it's far from being too long or repetitive. the raw feeling is just beautiful, but the pain screams and i hurt just reading your words. and i've felt all of this, i'm feeling it now more than ever, and you express this so perfectly, just the way you take the pain and make it tangible and beautiful is amazing. and i just want to say that you're incredibly brave for being able to write about all of this, because i know how much it hurts but your writing is just beautiful, and for making it through everything. this is amazing, a definite favorite.

alison
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
wow. you two must have been really close for her to be able to break you down like this. even though you are a little repitive...or whatever you're still able to come up with some really powerful stuff.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Gorgeous.

So raw and eloquent and powerful; amazing.

(don't apologize)