Reviews for Desperation
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I see this as one of those poems which would make perfect sense if I knew the backstory. As it is, it seems like it's more one of those poems you wrote for yourself. Still I can see your style coming through clearly in this piece.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I like this too.. the ending is well done and hte whole putting periods in after some letters was very cool
TheNewUnderground chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
am completely in love with the last stanza, but for the life of me can't get past the punctuation in the first.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Love it.

So much.

Just, beautiful.

* Noelle
diffident chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
From the first "i'm so, ever so sorry" the mood and voice seems to change a little. Very beautiful though. The change seems suitable. Very intriguing. I'm not sure what meaning the period in " ", " -", and " " add, but that's fine. Didn't take away from the read at all.

marie
Lady-Liberty-AndMe chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I didn't even understand what this was about and I still liked it. It got the point across without telling the story. Nice job.

On a different subject, I just posted a story, and I'd relly appreciate it if you could maybe r/r.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I like this. I like the words and the inbetween words and everything. Mexico without doubt.