Reviews for Mall of Broken Hearts
Phats chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Would you laugh at me if I told you I actually searched the name Jared Felix up on Google? XP

It'd look really funny if someone was making out with a ghost. People would be like, HOLY SHIT. She's frenching the air!

Haha, but I loved it. D Loved the story, loved the way you wrote it, loved Dean, loved Jared, loved STAPH!, loved everything.
nathasha chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
your writing is truly inspirational and its heart breaking which makes it unreal. its lovely.
Ghosty chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
OMG. I love that. Its amazing how the ghosts of the past can help more than haunt.

You're an awesome writer, by the way.
EntonKF chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Heh, this is a really good story. If you ever did want to continue it I have no doubt it could turn into an amazing story. BUT, you have others your working on and a life, neither should be neglected, your life above all. So anyway great story I really liked it! Haha.
LeenaAmara chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Written well...it's been done before but it has it's own uniqueness to it.
Lady Death 77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
WOW! That is an amazing peice of writing. That touched me so deeply. Awesome job.
Harlequin Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Fantastic, i loved it! Gorgeous writing and really good ending. It give me a jump, it was unexpected.

Is that why people were laughing at her in the mall because they couldn't see Jared?

Very nice, what was the other ending?
Talayeh chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
You nearly made me cry. :(

So sad...