Reviews for Irony Strikes Back
inu382 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
What is it with good writers not getting feedback? It's only me, but I think it was great. It really was very funny, and if anything, EVERYONE who is on this website can identify with the fanfiction obsession XD
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
"It was more like a rapid, feigned-nonchalant saunter away from a grizzly bear…in said park."

-That line is priceless. Teehee. You wrote it our perfectly, too.

Oh, I love the setting! It's like I'm really there! Lol. Get it? I'm on a computer, reading a-oh, foget it.

"she knew that that was"-Though it is (I think?) grammatically correct, it works just as well to say "she knew that was" and just eliminate that ugly extra 'that.'

Ahahahahahaha! Frikkin priceless, man. That truly is the ultimate irony.
blackbirdfly chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i had to read it twice too get it. then i read your def. and it all kind of clicked into place. it was freaking funny tho, the descriptions and stuff. :) not my favorite, but im not a humor writer so i kindve oblviously sit
JustWantAnAnswer chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I will absolutely click the "next" button when the following chapter arrives. I'll click it so much that my mouse'll break, not comprehending that there isn't a limitless amount of beadlety's amazing wit and writing to be read. Then, I'll cry- but yet, I shall be happy, for I will remember the greatness of this story and feel content. Happy. Like laughing my ass off.

Look down. See the reason for my sarcasm. Revel in the glory.
deepcheese chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
negh! don't stab me!Seriously, that was good.(suspiciously eyes window) There it is!Oh, the irony!
Broseph115 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
lololol the reason i found it so funny was because right after i read the last line i thought "i really ...really should have seen that coming" hehe. I like :)
In the Rye chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I will not be waiting to click the "next" button when(if) it comes.
diffident chapter 1 . 8/20/2006