Reviews for Your eyes
Scribe Of All Trades chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
another job well done.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I like this poem. I like the use of metaphors, as well as the vocabulary. The rhetorical questions really add interest to the piece.

It is short, which may make some people think "Oh, it's short, must not have spent much time on this one.." but I don't agree with that. I think you spent time and effort to create a poem that sounded nice and flowed as well as it did. I believe it can be a challenge to create an enjoyable poem with such few words, and I also believe that you have pulled it off with this one. Great job. :)

- Sarah

P.S. Reviews to my poetry and fiction would be greatly appreciated if you have the chance to read some of it. I like honest and constructive criticism on my poems so that I can improve upon my works from it. I thank you if you get the chance to read and review, but if you don't, that is fine with me. Bye.
RobHemmens chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I really like this. It's nicely worded and rooted in cynicism, and you've taken time to think about structuring the poem. The last two lines absolutely make the piece.
Buritani89 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I really like this one, in fact it kinda sounds like thoughts most teenagers or young adults have.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Guh.

So cute.

The first stanza is love.

"Your eyes are crystalline; or am I just saying that so I can kiss you?" - Adorable, innocent questioning, and romantic as hell.

My heart went all fluttery - we! XD

Or it could be the sugar. Oh well.

I love the "my hear is [a] granite compound" - uh, the [a] is were I think you forgot to add a word as reading it was kinda funky without thinking of the "a" between the two words - because it is nice imagery and GORGEOUS. Loved that line.

And, "I'm becoming exasperated because we have lasted too long", is gorgeous. Love it.

Nicely done.

~* Noelle
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
interesting. feels like jaded romance.
Autumn Reflections chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
wow, very interesting poem, i love what it means.

keep writing