Reviews for Full Circle
SirScott chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
We have almost come full circle. I like how you ended this with the thoughts that started this. It's amazing what the mind thinks of when it should be resting.

SirScott
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Wow! That was urm... amazing! This piece rushed me through itself. There was no lingering moment, no pause... just hurry, hurry, get to the end. And guess what? It brought me "full circle" just as the title said! Great job!

One line made me laugh (a soft, somewhat "uh-yeah" laugh) (because then the molten core of Earth would have no purpose) I loved that! Like, "DUH!" haha

But my favoirte was this "the color of the sky just before sunrise, because it's like a blank canvas leading indecision right before that first brush stroke of dawn." Why my favorite? Incurable romantic, poet, artist... what more can I say?

The reason I chose to read this poem first? I have one by the same title. But WAY different!

Truly, Tourterelle (a bland, boring - read: GOOD - day)
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
You say you wrote this at 1:30 am? Wow! That is good for such an early hour! (Well, it's actually good for anytime of day, but you know what i mean :P)

- Sarah
the-foresight chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Great poem, to me it had a real chaotic nature that was brilliant. I won't pick out lines because there were so many great ones.

To answer your question, the girl is a penfriend who I met on this site. She lives in India. We're only friends, so all that stuff about being in love was me just writing from my heart.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This was good, but kinda long. Ahh..what am I talking about, I'm reading from a small screen. Much THANX for the review!
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
What a wonderful and beautiful poem. I have greatly enjoyed reading this. The imagery, the choice of words: all perfect. Excellent work and keep writing. And thank you for the reviews!
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh wow...I simply just loved this! I feel in love with your wordings, and the style..the format, the flow..and just the whole concept of it all..

But it really didn't seem like a poem. It seemed more like you took your thoughts and were able to write them down beautifully, and describe exactly what you ment in the perfect word choices. Very well done! Thats what I think I liked the most about this poem! Continue to do a great job! *keep writing*

Britney
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
You bring up some interesting ideas in this on how not all is just 'black and white'. Continue writing your truths.

EB
empathic life chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
For sleepy musings at 1:30, it's rather fantastic. I love you, y'know, because you always manage to write exactly what I'm thinking, when I can't write it myself. -e.l. (PS- I updated my profile, if you feel like reading it.)
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Now, this is familiar. At least, one of the stanzas is. The imagery is very nice, and I liked the breaking down of the first half in the second. It was innovative and powerful.