Reviews for Predator
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
Oh my god, this story is freaking amazing! I was just going to review at the end, but i had to now because im on an edge here, i need to know what the deal is with Rayth, Scythe and Cancer! This is one of the best stories ive ever read in terms of completely gripping the reader and writing skill in general, you write with... i dont know, but everything has a sense of mystery, and i have fun trying to uncover ulterior motives :D Your writings very unique, not in anything in particular, but how everything comes together as a whole, i dont know how to phrase this..um, i love Anne Rice's writing because it has such a beautiful tone, and everything flows so it reads beautifully, and i think shes very unique in this, and for me you have the same sort of thing, in the sense that it reads well and everything rings of mystery...well that sounded lame and probably didnt make any sense but yeah it was a compliment :D

At first, for mabye 4 or 5 of the snippets of the consumer, predator, and producer convos, i was majorly confused, but im getting more into them, though i still cant figure them out lol

cant wait to find out what this bones stuff is!
JIM MORRIOSON SAYS HI chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
LITTLE BOY CREEPY MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT CANCER...CONFUSED
jim morrison says hi chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
Holy Mother Mary that little boy is SO creepy! Sycthe is getting a bit old ...and annoying with his demanding. Missing RAthy tho, i feel so bad for him having to kiss lynn and all and lynn's cat...mystery Mr Butcher: Mystery. I'm hoping all these little mysteries will be revealed in this explosive climax ...dundunDUN

gREAT CHAPTER!
JIM MORRISON SAYS HI chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
I'm a Cancer-fan, tride and true, and proud of been since the first chapter. And I hope in the end, Angel will be to. Why is Angel so obessed with Sycthe? This story is such a mystery -I love it! Though I do wish that Angel would be a little more serious at times...

Great chapter !
jim morrioson says hi chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
So confused! My thoughts:

1. I think Rathye likes angel but why does he want to kill her? and why does she always treat him unfairly? At least his not as freaky as Sathye! She is obessed!

2 Oh the beautiful irony when Cancer said "they fall straight into hell darling ect.." Goosebumps!

3 If Cancer is ancestors kept lighthouses than he is related to Eleanor right? So why did Scathye have her journal?

GREAT CHAPTER!
jim morrison says hi chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
I think the Dad is the twin's new diver. Scythe totally suits him. Congrats on inviting a completely demonic character. Im DYING to find out what bones is EXACTLY though I think I can pretty much guess... Im curious as to know how the twins got their "Names"

Cant wait to read more!
anonymous chapter 22 . 5/31/2009
I LOVE your story and I am dying for an update! What a cliffhanger! Update soon!
Kielke chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i love the storyy

its cool how its so dark and twisted
Amelis chapter 22 . 5/19/2009
I have read your story two times now and I'm absolutely in love with this story. Maybe it's the suspense that keeps me going and the characters, yea they are fascinating. Thank you for sharing this with us and i hope that you finish this but take your time im in no hurry. In mean time i could always read this againg.
LIPS chapter 22 . 5/5/2009
Oh my oh my oh my oh my...

I can't believe I never reviewed this chapter before. (Sillysillyme.) Oh, please, can you ever forgive me?

Anyway, this chapter was just so absolutely lovely. Things are getting more and more intense and I've just given up on even trying to put things together, so I'll be lazy and wait for you to spell it out for us. lol It's still all so very amazingamazing and you're definitely the best writer that I've ever had to lurvely pleasure of reading from. The characters and plot are both quite fantastic. I'm a little sad at the thought of it ending soon, but that's the way it goes, ne? I'm hoping for an update from you soon, but please don't rush yourself or anything.

Okies. Sorry for babbling so long.
stop-drop-and write chapter 22 . 4/30/2009
don't really know what to say. obviously, its insanely good. it sort of makes sense, and it sort of doesn't. i'm slightly tempted to laugh at parts, which probably isn't good. anyway, i love it. its the kind of twisted funny that i love.
K.M.Mackenzie chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I really do like your style. Very unique and quite beautiful, like poetry. Slightly jealous but mostly I just admire it.

Reading on.
anh chapter 20 . 4/24/2009
Aha. The Angela has like a mental disorder to me. Almost psychotic, actually.
daydee chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
gah! i'm so confused.

so lou's dad is mr. butcher. raythe is jealous of scythe. how is cancer related to the two families? why did mr. butcher take scythe? where did he take him too? what happens in bones?

can you clarify.

thanks so much!

btw, love the story. i think i'm getting addicted to horror. at least after reading your stories as well as bleeding air's.

toodles!

daydee
I.Eponymous chapter 22 . 4/19/2009
I really like your story! You have an amazing way with crafting words together. The overlying creepiness is great. A small explanation about this ending (?) might help me out though...if this is indeed the end. :)

I hope it isn't!