Reviews for Predator
LIPS chapter 20 . 3/31/2008
Okies, so it ate the rest of my review. No fears, my dear! For I had it typed in a Notepad document, because my kitty-cat likes to jump on things. . . (So I ALWAYS keep a backup of EVERYTHING.) I'm cool like that, you see.

Anyway, just pretend this is a continuation of my review, ifyouplease.

...

Newayz, (
LIPS chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Hiya, matey! Was just skimming through chapter three again, (don't you just love it when I do that? It always results in new reviews. justlookitmego!) and I realised something. Scythe brought Angela to the beach, then made sure to specifically point out the lighthouse. Then, in the Predator/Consumer tidbit at the end, it talks about bringing the Predator his prey and whatnot. . . So then Scythe has to be the Consumer, because he's the one that was showing Angela the lighthouse, because he knows she'll be intrigued by it and come back to it later. Anyway, in the Predator/Consumer/Producer part at the end of chapter four, the Consumer says that he's done what the Predator has asked, which is bring the prey to him. Coincidentally, it was right before that that Angela went to the lighthouse. You say the Consumer has blood on his hands, which could be from when Scythe accidentally cut Angela with his pen knife. Also, the Predator had a book, which is probably when he's passing Eleanor's diary to Consumer, so that he can give it to Angela when they're cleaning the attic the next day. But it couldn't be, because at the end of chapter six, they have the book again. I don't know, maybe he took it back or something? Also, in chapter twenty, Angela read an entry in Eleanor's diary about her child having what is rightfully his, or it will turn into ashes. And, magically, Scythe and Rayth's house is burnt down. Connection? Also, in chapter nineteen, during the flashback of Eleanor and Lukas, he says that his last name is Antoine. That's Scythe and Rayth's mom's maiden name, isn't it? Ayla Antoine? Another connection, I reckon. And you know what I think? I think Rayth killed Lynn's cat, because the Producer was missing from the meeting with the Consumer and Predator at the end of the chapter before, and the Consumer mentions that the Producer took the machete with him, and then, magically, (again), Lynn's cat is found dead and all creepityeepity. Yeah. I dunno, it's just a guess. Get off my back, man. . . And it seems like, according to the flashbacks, Angela really really admired Rayth. She wanted to impress him and whatnot. It's seemed to change since then. Also, Angela mentions that Cancer seems to like the colour blue a lot. Does this actually mean anything? Or maybe - just maybe, I'm looking WAY too much into this, and it's actually something stupidly simple, ne? Or not. I use the word "also" a lot, don't I? I didn't realise that until now. . . dundundun

Newayz, (
sara chapter 20 . 3/27/2008
oh yeah and one more thing (sorry) what's with all the men around her manhandling her? I mean they treat her like she's a flipping rag doll and she doesnt even care. Ugh, that gets me so mad. If someone treated me like that I would beat there butt with my steel-toed boots. Also, why is she so submissive all the time? She never yells, never stands up for herself at all. She needs to grow a pair of steel balls, like real fast. And you have me wondering why does Cancer want to kill Angela so badly? You mentioned something about revenge about 10 chapters or so ago...cant really remember. But yeah what could have little, sweet, innocent Angela could have done to make people want to take a hardcore revenge on her? Hm...

-sara

p.s. i'm done now...
sara chapter 20 . 3/27/2008
this story is so disgusting, but somehow i can't stop reading it. I read it all in one sitting. And when i read the part when Scythe threw the rat in the fire and everyone was laughing I almost puked myself. But then Lynne puked too and I was like I want to puke even more now. Anyways, those few sentences there was to show a point that you're writing is really real, you know? Like I said before it has a lot of blood and gore and it's kind of morbidly disgusting but i can't take my eyes off of this story. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HER BEST FRIEND TRIED TO RAPE HER! anyways, scythe is an asshole and deserves to be run over by a 62 wheeler 18 times. haha. I hate 'Herbert and Cancer' too. Herby should go contenplate or whatever the hell he does over and a cliff and die, and Cancer should just leave because he's just using Angela. Grr. And why the hell is she so dumb, I mean what the hell does she have in her brain hot air? Gosh even a 5 year old would have caught on by now. I just want to smack some sense into her and be like wake the FLIP up women. Lol rant over. Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter. Obviously you've created a big fan of you're story of me, so yeah if that made any sense at all. can't wait for you're next chapter.

-sara
LIPS chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
Ahem. . . *clears throat*

"There would be no Bones if it weren’t for me and to let Scythe take the blame would have been wrong, immoral."

Woah woah woah - WAIT! How did I miss this line before? Without Angela, there would be no Bones? Holy bloody hell!

Okay. Yeah. I'm done hyperventilating now. I'll leave you alone. . .

P.S. Have I mentioned that I don't like Cancer? He's evil, man. Pure ebil. . . I really wish he'd just bugger off and, well, die or something! At least leave Angela alone, ya know?

Sorry for - yet ANOTHER - review, but I really couldn't help meself, you see? You see? Ne? Anyway, please continue to be the uber-awesome authoress that you are and don't keep us waiting for tootooto long, okies? (Youcanlaughatmenow.)

- LIPS
slideshow chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I MISS U. I WANT FREE SAX PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ . GTFO .

that means get the fuck on, btw.

btw, lovely.

btw, naf

-hartz all ova tha wrld 2nite-
JadeDream chapter 20 . 3/20/2008
so hes alive? update soon! and your going to explain what bones was or is right? well yea cant wait to read more!
LIPS chapter 20 . 3/19/2008
Another review, dear. Sorry for the incessant nuisance. I'm just so bloody lame like that sometimes - I can't help meself.

Time for -yet- another theory! Oh yes! *strikes pose* Well, not so much of a theory, more like a, er, realisation. Yup. Dat's it, man. Sorry for bothering you with a review at this time of night, (or whatever time it is where you're at), but I was thinking. . .

Cancer has repeatedly made jokes about rape and brought it up several times. Angela always gets miffed when he does. Either she's just a sweet little angel, (oh looksies! I made a pun!), or it is a subject that hits a nerve. and all this is BEFORE Scythe attacks her, so it can't be that Maybe something to do with Scythe... in the past? Something with his dad, maybies? Ne? And Cancer KNOWS that she's uncomfortable with the subject, so he keeps bringing it up. He seems really out to get Angela. . .

So, yeah. That's about it. (For now.) Dundundun...

With any luck, you won't be seeing another review from me until you actually update! (Imagine that. :P)

Um, yeah. So goodbye now. *waves solemnly*

P.S. Scythe is still my favourite character. Just thought you should know.
LIPS chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Haha! You must be so sick of me by now. . . (But I just can't stay away! I'm so full of sorries. . .)

Anyway, when Scythe and Angela are howling and stuff, and then Angela hears a rustling in the trees or whatever. . . Was that really just the wind? Or was it. . . Cancer? Or that little boy, maybe? (Me has forgotten his name already.)

Okay. I'll leave you alone now. . . (Until I get to chapter 3, that is. You know, this is like the third time I'm re-reading this. . .)

Keep burning bright, genius-authoress, and I'll keep reading. (Especially looking forward to when you pick up Euphoria again.)
Layla the fiend chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
I support Cancer/Angela

Since the story is like, almost done, I can only hope and pray that he's the predator that wants Angela.
Layla the fiend chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Sexual innuendos are so cool.
Layla the fiend chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
“Not all of it today,” Scythe said, fiddling with the lighter. On. Off. It was rhythmic.

*le gasp!* Oh my God, Scythe's the predator. And all this time I thought it was Cancer. Omfg.
LIPS chapter 20 . 3/7/2008
Another review, my dear. pleasedon'thateme!

I was just thinking, back in chapter 19, it was weird. . . Cancer was trying to get Angela to eat the apple, right after he asked her the definition of life. . . It's like the serpent (Satan) trying to get Eve to eat the apple in the Garden of Eden. . . Was that what you were going for? Ne? That's why after she took a bite, he stopped being all spazzy. Because. . . yeah. Also. . . You know what I think? I think that Cancer, Rayth, and Scythe are all brothers. Like when Cancer was telling that story about the guy and Eleanor and the lighthouse and whatnot - yeah. Cancer is the poor sap that got stuck with the lighthouse, while Rayth and Scythe got to live the high-life and whatnot. Yuppers. And, in one of the early chapters, in one of those sections where you have the Predator/Consumer/Producer scene going on, one of them had a book, right? Or something. And then in the chapter following that, Scythe magically showed up with Eleanor's diary. Is it possible he had actually found it before he dragged Angela up there to help him clean? ohthepossiblities! I still find it disconcerting that there were several occasions that Angela either fully mistook or nearly mistook Rayth for Scythe. Ho hum. . . I can't trust anyone anymore!

Mkay. I'm done bothering you, methinks. *salutes* Buh-byes.
personwithaccount chapter 20 . 3/4/2008
I don't trust Scythe. I don't trust anyone. :eye twitches:
Death Princess chapter 20 . 3/3/2008
i love you scythe. have my babies. yes i liked that chapter.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »