Reviews for Predator
daresa09 chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
Oh my god ... It all makes sense now . Leon that manipulating bastard . Jesus . I guess I should've taken the hint from the review I read when they said Cancer was the mastermind behind it all . I mean .. Shit . It was all bloody brilliant . But of course , 'cause my assumptions are always wrong, Leon is the predator .

I just want to say that this story is the biggest mind I've ever read . lol . And it actually did creep me out . I hope this does get published (if it isn't already) and I'm going to but it in case I want to read it again , 'cause who knows how long FP will be up for .

One question though- actually a few , depending on how you look at it- how true are his feelings for Angela ? I mean , he's gotten intimate a few times , but I know his focus was messing up the Butcher family , and not really going after Angela . Her killing Scythe in the end and ending up with him is just an added bonus right ? Does he even like her ? I mean , considering he's a whore and all . I wish I knew what he was thinking .

Anyway , great story !
daresa09 chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Honestly , I thought it was Leon trying to pick the lock . I thought he'd team up with Scythe again , and break the last commandment . But I guess Angela's fucked up any opportunity she had of getting to heaven .

I still don't get the link to Eleanor .

This might sound cruel/weird , but I think Angela should've just sacrificed herself . I mean ... It's fucked up , but it would've saved lives , and a lot of time .

I'm sad both twins are dead . To lose your best friends is shitty .
daresa09 chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
So ... I get why Scythes crazy . Lynn's death makes sense . Now all I want to know is the relation between Leon and Rayth .
daresa09 chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
It's so frustrating ... still not understanding what's going on ..

Hopefully all my questions will be answered in the end .
daresa09 chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
Did Scythe fake his death to "escape Hell"? I have a hard time believing Leon set the fire . And I wish Cairon Boy Ninja had just told her everything from the beginning .. I mean clearly she's a dumbass .

Anyway .

I think that Eleanor is Leon's granny , and his dad was the baby she'd abandoned . And I think that Ayla is the dad's half sister .

And that's as far as my assumptions go .

I totally knew Scythe was alive .
daresa09 chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
Oh my god , I've been saying 'Elizabeth' for the past 19 chapters , but her name is Eleanor . Have I ever felt so stupid before ? My god .

As much as I don't want to say it , I actually like Leon . But he's obviously bad news .

I wish I could figure everything out already .

Scythe isn't dead . He probably went to their special place .
daresa09 chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Oh my gosh , why did she forgive Leon ? Damnit Angela ! Don't give him the satisfaction ! Damn !
daresa09 chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Honestly , I would've killed myself already . What girl (besides Angela) would deal with all that crap ?
daresa09 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
I feel like a broken record ..

But WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?

Angela really should listen to Boy Ninja at this point . Scythe just tried to rape her , she needs to tap into the common sense she keeps pushing to the back of her mind .
daresa09 chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
I wish I understood why they are so ... Mean to her .

What is bones ?

Anniversary of what ?

What game are they playing ?

I wish the little boy told her what everything's about . He said they aren't playing fair , but she's still super gucking clueless . What the hell ?
daresa09 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
:-0 :-0 :-0 :-0

How can she trust Leon like that ! After having witnessed Tyson's death .. And how does he know the twins ? Why doesn't she piece this shit together ?
daresa09 chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Before I go off and rant , you should know her kiss with Leon gave me butterflies .

I wish Boy Ninja would just spit it out already . Screw being a frickin' guide . Let her know what the hell is happening ! Jeez .

We've already established that Scythe is a psychopath .

Her kiss with Leon was hot , but , like , he was one of the hooded figures Angela ! Don't trust the hooded men ! Except for Boy Ninja .
daresa09 chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
I wish Angela would listen to the boy by now . He's OBVIOUSLY trying to save you -_-
daresa09 chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
I wish she'd stop talking to all three of them . Four , if you count Lynn . Five if Pippa is counted .
daresa09 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Honestly , this is the most creepy , confusing story I've ever read . Not a bad thing . Well , only thing that's bad is me racking my brain trying to figure it all out : who's the predator ? Producer ? Consumer ? Who the hell is that little boy and how does he know everything ? Who kissed Pippa ? Was it Rayth ? Why is Angel so stupid right now ? Where the fuck did Leon go ? Why can't Angela listen to her gut ? Why is Scythe so cheery ?

Why can't I figure any of this out ?
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »