Reviews for Predator
daresa09 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Ok , ok , ok ..

WHAT THE HELL ?

I feel like either Rayth or Leon is the predator , Scythe is producer , and one of the first two is consumer .

I can't believe that she didn't question Rayth about whatever Leon said ! Like , uh , how do you guys know each other ? What fucking rules are you talking about ? What the hell is going on ? Why do you have a fucking bug house ?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE ?
daresa09 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
That was pretty fucking intense .

I like Rayth's little attempt at a pick-up line ; it was super cute . Honestly didn't think he liked Angela like that . I wish he didn't kiss Lynn , but loneliness is a bitch , so I guess .

Cancer is a dick .

I wish Scythe was like that all the time . No one likes vulnerability , but he's much more appealing that way ...

Ok , not really , I like it when he's being a cunt too .. I just don't like that he manhandles her .

And who was the jackass who threatened her ? JACKASS !

Jeez Angel , caught in a love pentagon .

The more I read , the more I feel like Angela's
daresa09 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Scythe is so ... I don't even know how to word it . He's violent as shit , but so playful . Like ... I wish Angel would just put him in his place .

But oh my god , she likes Scythe too ! I kind of wish she'd like Rayth more , but I guess the sexual tension Scythe's worked so hard to build up is more .. alluring .

I like Cancie , but due to me stupidly reading one of the reviews for this story , he worries me . I think I only like him because he's a little less hostile than Scythe .

Disregard what I said before , I guess the predator is in the same era as the rest of us . But I still kind of think Elizabest is Cancie's madre .
daresa09 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Would Scythe act like a jealous liver if he found out Angela was hanging out with Cancer ?

Every time I read the scenes with the Predator , I feel like it's set in a different time zone . Like the girl they're talking about isn't Angela .

What if Cancer's mom is Elizabeth ? Oh my god .
daresa09 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Angela is starting to irritate me . Going out of her way to 'please' Scythe . Bleh .
daresa09 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Scythe might be the meanest psychopath I've ever read about in a fictional story . I hope he feels like shit for hurting Angela . I hope Rayth actually takes notice and sheds the tiniest but of concern for her . They both seem like major dicks in their own way .

I wish Cancer told her his real name . I wish he was as big a bastard as Scythe . I mean , sure he was slightly concerned , but jeez , he couldn't be any colder if hell froze over .
daresa09 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Aww I thought Rayth and Scythe were their real names . I know at first I was like , who the hell would name their child Scythe ? But it's actually pretty badass .

I wish I understood the relationship between the three of them . Scythe is a dick , yet protective , and Rayth is nice , but distant . I can't help but feel like Angel is dancing by herself .
daresa09 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Ok , alls cleared up now . I really like Rayth , though he strikes me as a serial killer . And Angela is such a character !
daresa09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Scythe and Rayth(e) are two of the most unique names I've ever heard . So ... Forgive me for being slow .. Are they really eight or are they just mature for their ages ? I was going to say Scythe sounds hot with his predatory ways , but of he's eight .. then no .

Cancer makes me sad . I mean , if he's super young , it's depressing to hear those kinds of things spill out of his mouth .
Tra-vation chapter 24 . 5/12/2012
That was such a huge mind f. I've been reading for 5 hours and I still don't understand what happened. (in a good way). Nice story.
Anon chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
Well written. The characters were flawed and very well done. I liked how you named them according to the producer-consumer-predator idea(Herb, Ant and Lion? Hah). I almost didn't quite catch that.

Some grammar mistakes. I saw "your" once when it should've been "you're", that sort of thing. Nevertheless it didn't make me want to stop reading, so perhaps double check your chapters or whatnot.

There were some loose ends. We never received the reason for why the rats were so significant. There's a plot mistake, I think - Elizabeth gave birth to Cancer, did she not? And they she died and her husband took him. But Cancer has an identical brother: Cairon, which I assume is also the child of Elizabeth. How is this possible?

I know it's been three years, but a FAQ would be very beneficial to all your readers. You've done very well with this story. I hope you keep writing.
Anisa chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Started reading predator again -confused- just had a random urge.
ginger heart chapter 24 . 12/22/2011
So, I stayed awake until 5 a.m. this morning to finish this story in one go.

I don't have much to say, except that I truly loved the story. You kept me in suspense throughout the chapters and I just couldn't stop reading (hence the staying up until early hours). I adore the different characters in the story and to be honest, all the dark and mysterious vibe going on from the beginning until the very end was probably what got to me the most. The enigmatic atmosphere.

I really truly hope that you'll publish this as a book one day, because I'll sure buy it and it'll be one of these books you read over and over again, never getting quite enough.

Definitely one of the greatest stories I've ever read.
Ray-Anne chapter 24 . 12/13/2011
Haha, I am quite unaware of how I should explain this... I understand logically and I suppose the surface meaning I understand. Otherwise however, this novel really made little sense to me. I guess I couldn't see their motives in their personality. I only saw the motives on the page. It all was very odd.
sophiesing chapter 24 . 10/22/2011
So the predator is obviously Cancer, the consumer is Scythe and the producer is Raythe? I'm not sure why Cancer picked Angela, I don't see why he was involved. I know he was the mastermind but I don't understand why he could try to manipulate everyone. What did he get in return? And he supposedly went to go call the police, which I guess he did since they came at the end of the chapter but I don't understand why he did. Did he want Angela dead? Or was he just trying to mess everybody up? Also who lit Scythe and Raythe's house on fire? Was their plan to kill Scythe? What was Raythe trying to accomplish throughout the story? I don't understand why he killed himself.

But anyways I loooved this story, it made me think and always kept me on edge. I love all your stories, I can never guess what is going to happen or who the bad guy is. I love that. All your stories are so beautifully written. I hope you start writing again because I've noticed it's been a year since you've added anything new.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »