Reviews for Predator
Baby Milo chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow, it seems really interesting so far. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see where this goes?
mishiema chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
"Cancer, because I'm a disease." Hahahaha, that's such a little kid thing to say. Loverly.

Eh, British? And Muslim? And awesome authoress? Wow, you're way too sexy and way too cool. I'm jealous. ) But mostly happy because your stuff if awesome. And I'm smelling 'good story' through the computer screen for this one.

I'm an American Muslim by the way. Definately not as sexy as a British one.

Cheers,~Mishiema
you're so postmodern chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
What's this I smell? A new intriguing fic? Cancer is very mysterious, and I like the way he called himself a disease. In a way, he reminds me of Lost from Interrogame. Scythe is cool too, and I like his playfulk relationshp with Angela. I'm guessing the story will take a turn to when Angela and the charries are older? Cant wait to find out more.
Bleeding Air chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
i have a feeling they won't be young throughout the entire fic. probably in the next chap you'll have them older.

you portray angela the eight year old well though. when i read this i can't help but connect back to my stories! oops. just the "my little angel" & the mysterious intrumentalist out in the middle of no where.

i know it will be different than anything of mine though :b

the relationship she has with scythe and the R guy is cute, though. i like scythe. & how's he's kind of creepy. I AM YO PREDATOR. are they gonna be enemies when they're older? but romantic enemies. ~woosh~

i like the style you use for this story. it's not as "poetic" as her ashes, so it's ten times easier to understand.

& ugh. i should probably end this now 'cause my sister is lurking around the house, probably looking to steal some of my clothes :)

-faves-

your three stories are at the top of my faves list. jaheez.
Swan Queen chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I'll be honest. Cancer's a horrible name, lol. But I LOVE the first chapter. I hope this one has a happy ending but knowing you and after reading "Catharsis" and "Her Ashes", I'm not so sure it will. Too bad. I like happy endings. So...Scythe, Angela, and Cancer are 8, but how old is Rayth? He can't be too much older than them. Hopefully you'll explain more in the next chapter. So, update soon! Good job with this story. I'll be sure to become a regular reader/reviewer.
raegunonaplane chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I love the way its written. The point of view is just awesome and it really I love the fact that already, depth is showing in some of the characters. The names also help that. Already I love it.
WhamBamThankYouMam chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Ooh I love the beginning to this, and the concept behind it.

Damn, looks like I'm about to be hooked on another of your fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I definitely like this. It seems so interesting. I really like the way you wrote this, it sounds exactly like what an eight year old would sound like. Angela seems to me like one of those goody-two shoes, or maybe just young and naive. Then again, she's eight after all.

Cancer. Now that is definitely an interesting name. Hopefully he shows up again; in the beginning I was sure this was going to be about Angela's relationship with Scythe and Rayth.
Camisado chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Mmhmm. This sounds intriguing :)
Scribblesandink chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
oo, kinda scary for a first chapter. :) Yay, I think i'm the first reviewer?
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52