Reviews for Predator
Good chappie
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Fascinating. I felt sorry for Scythe in this chappie:(
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Wo! Cancer is like tottaly in love with her ;)
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I cant wait for the drama!:)
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Oh, shoot!
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I want to see what she'll do to prove to Scythe that she isnt "scared"
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Wonderful. Scythe is agravating me though:/
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Loved this chappie! Is she in love with Scythe or that Cancer kid?
Ms Ocean Blue chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wowwie! It sounds awesome!
Fee18 chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
Not entirely getting the ending... so basically Scythe wanted to get back at Angela for what happened...Cancer wanted to get back at Scythe's family because they are decendents of Elener's lover, and he is a decendent of Elener which would technically make them related? What role did Ryth play in it?

Why did Cancer want Angela so bad and how did that play into his plans? It seemed at the end that he won, but I'm not understanding why. (if you get what I mean)

And Cancer's brother - not really understanding his role was he supposed to be some richus conscious for Angela? I'm also not understanding how she was forced to sin.

Why did Ryth kill himself? was it just the obvious fact that Angela chose Cancer over him?

Why did Scythe's father put him in a car with rats?

Why exactly did Elener jump off the light house? I know it was because of her lover, but what exactly made her take the plunge?

and finally...I really love your style of writing, it's so dark and descriptive.
Fee18 chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Not too sure what to make of this story yet. Your style of writing so so dark...I like it.
pterodactylion chapter 24 . 12/20/2010
This story was amazing, thrilling and really enjoyable. I want to buy it! :D

Haha, keep up the good work :)
ghostparties chapter 24 . 12/19/2010
Wow! Finally dedicated a whole day to read 'Predator' in one sitting. It was amazingly complex, and I think I'm going to read it all again to process everything. I do have a couple of questions though! Firstly, why was Leon so intent on revenge against Angela? Scythe, I can understand, but Angela? Also, where did Rayth end up after the story ended? And Angela? Did Leon kill her, or did she live with him without ever knowing what he had planned? Aah, I'm so confused yet excited. So glad you wrote such a story, and I can't wait for your new works.

Keep writing! Ivana
Yoh chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
This story was unbelievably crazy and intense.

And I like how nothing really makes sense till the very end, and even then things aren't really happy.

Great story.
ChimericalWrites chapter 24 . 10/20/2010
This story destroyed me on the inside a little bit. I mean, it was wonderful, but terrible, becasue everyone was trying to kill Angela, even Cancer...but he's still my favorite character, even though he's almost worse than Scythe and Rayth becasue it was all his idea.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »