Reviews for Predator
lesprosaic chapter 24 . 10/19/2010
hi. I will certainly consider myself to be very fortunate to have chanced upon this story few months ago. Personally, reading has always been my passion and that your story is just like a drug, it's pretty impossible to do any other stuff other than desperately waiting for am update. I always knew that this was a great story cause I could vividly feel this tinge of sadness, and I only get it when I am done with a good book. It kind of feels like part of me has died or something. And I just want to tell you how inspiring you are, your ability to make all these words flow beauifully and the perfect tension you've created. Your story has kinda accompanied me throughy growing years, n I am 18 now. A big thank you!
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Okay, now you've got me curious. What in god's name is that damn game! I've been trying to guess, but they all lead to a blank point... ajopsdfi;ejwp! :P
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Lol. Perrusian blue. Was that how it's spelled? I don't remember. Damn short memory. You described Jason's hair like that once. Weird. I hope Cancer isn't a psychopath person. Eh, I never know with you. o.0

Ava
theblondegoober chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Holy cow. This was amazing. I just finished reading it and now I kinda want to read it again.
Idtellubuttenidfeelbadboutrevi chapter 24 . 8/23/2010
Okay, so, I am 100% confused. Isn't cancer evil? Why is she wih him? I'd have figured it out by then. Um, what happened to the little boy and little girl? What happened to her mom when she found out what happened to angel? Im so confused...
hajiman chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
Oh, and another question. (Sorry.)

In your FAQ, can you please explain the whole deal-io with the diary and Eleanor Hambridge and whatnot? Because, to be honest, I got kind of lost on that. It's probably just me, but I'd be ever so grateful if you could clear things up about it and its connection to the current plotline, because at one point I was under the impression that Cancer('s family) was somehow cheated out of owning the lighthouse or the Butcher estate or something. Like, he was supposed to be living the life that Scythe & Rayth had, but instead he was stuck being a chaffeur's son. So he wanted revenge. (Yeah I know, that made no sense. lawl)

Also, I realized that in my last review I forgot to include my three favorite scenes. :o

First favorite: First

Second favorite: Chapter Fourteen/killing Tyson scene

Third favorite: Chapter Twenty Two/pretty much the whole chapter, 'twas magnificent
hajiman chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
First of all, brilliant story! I've never read better.

But I have a quick question.

What exactly is Angela's religion? I understand the whole sinning going to hell, but Christians have ways to bypass that, ie: getting saved, last rites, etc, so they could still go to heaven. Are her beliefs based on a real religion, or is it kind of her own thing?

Okay, sorry for bothering you. I'm looking forward to that FAQ. :)
LMAO chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hi

So um

Some Kid STOLEyourSUMMARY a.n.d. I-THOUGHT-SHOULD-INFORM-YOU

okayherrgoez

Yes, angels fall, my dear Volgore...They fall straight to hell...MXM, MXF Review and I shall review you in turn! Chapter 1 up!

The story's called like paradox hearts by the author melissa norvell~ take legal action

kk bye

p.s. i love u

p.p.s. dont listen to sarah i think ur awesum
Squared chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
First off your story was pretty much awesome. The last few chapters literally made me hold my breathe (especially scythes whole crazy frantic escapade) and it also made me kinda scared reading in the dark for some reason haha. Just to say, cancer is such a jerk! And a prick. I can't believe he actually lived...until he jumped off the lighthouse with angel right after lol.

Oh I've never actually reviewed before but this is my second time(well one and a half - I stopped after a few chapters and just recently picked up again) reading predator and things seriously just blew in my face -not exactly.

The predator producer and consumer stuff was pretty easy to figure out. I had an idea in the beg and it was easier when the Tyson stuff came up. I'm still confused on a few things though.

How the heck does angel still trust cancer after everything? Okay he was there and whatver but like. Did Cairon(?) even have a purpose? She didn't listen to him in the slightest bit... Which leads to how did rayth get the gun? What's with these revenge plans? Ancestry confusion! Whatever happened to pippa? Wouldn't she have called the police?

And uh why is scyth so manipulative like angel? And here I thought he was cute...even though he still is even if he got aced and burned... But oh. This all wouldve lived happily ever after if he only no. If rayth let angel tell the adults where scyth was! What was his deal back then? Oh. Getting revenge on scyth cos his dad didn't choose him. But still!
Isforwinners chapter 24 . 7/5/2010
I love that I barely get what this is on about.

Brilliant. Really.

I'd pay money for this... not, that I have any. Hypothetically.
xInkMusique chapter 24 . 6/24/2010
Okay so. I think I got it at the end. Kinda. Throughout the story, I mixed up Scythe and Cancer (I thought Scythe was the predator and Cancer was the consumer) but I got it in the end. It's a tangle of complicated threads and psychotic characters, but aren't all the good stories? ;] The only thing I don't like about this other than the confusion which I think is intentional, is Angela. She's way too dense and weak when she's faced with Cancer, but every other time she suddenly grows a backbone. Maybe cuz she worships the ground Cancer walks on, but it's still inconsistent.
angel-Janna chapter 24 . 6/20/2010
I think I must have been sitting here for three hours glued to that geniusness. I love how you started it, and I loved all those red herrings you gave me- the lighter, for a start, and the stuff about werewolves at the start. :D and the bug-obsession. Thankyou for entertaining me so much, I loved reading that!

Keep it up!

Janna x
Candescence chapter 24 . 6/7/2010
This story is so confusing...So Cancer is actually bad and he manipulated both Angela ana Scythe into killing each other. Scythe...Why did he want to get back at Angela? Cuz she didn't understand what happened to him and didn't help him out? So he decides the best way to get revenge at her is for her to sin by the Ten Commandments. I don't get it. How did she commit them besides the killing?...And then Rayth decides to kill Angela to save his brother the self-hatred and stuff...Why did Cancer do this? He said something about their ancestors and how he wanted revenge from them. What did they do to each other? This was all planned to ruin the twins' family. What does Cancer want with Angela now?
Candescence chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I don't like Angela. No offense to you, but to me, she's just blind and stupid. Now, I don't know if Cancer is a good guy or not(I hope he is), but if I had to choose, I would pick him. Scythe is so controling and Angela practically kisses the ground he walks on. It's so annoying...
Candescence chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
...Spooky...I don't even want to guess who tried to kill her. It's just too much to think about.

Scythe: I label him as evil

Raythe: I have no clue

Cancer: I don't know evil

Maybe all three of them are bad...I don't know, it's too hard for me to figure out.

You are extremely talented...If I were to write a story akin to this, I wouldn't be able to make characters so complex like you do. You're amazing
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »