Reviews for Angel
Archia chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like the simpleness of this and how everything sentence, bar the last, started with 'she' which shows that you're referring to someone (in this case the angel). I like how you described her.
Mike Kaulitz chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I really enjoyed this piece. The way you went about it is autorev. Allow me to explain about my poem. When I capitilized "Night" I was not thinking of it as a time. I motivized it as a soul. Keep writing!
Shasta Valentine chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I like this simple, thought evoking poem.

of course i wish you wrote more.

but still.

i believe in angels.

as my guardians (im christian obviously)

so from a christian perspective.

i like that you enter that confusing and unchartered territory.

anyway.

thats my two cents.

off to read your other poetry.

-sv
Moncouerest chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
So firstly I must admit poetry baffles me.

Mostly, because I can't write it.

The title and summary caught my attention because my current work is somewhat related to the idea of angels, with quite a twist (okay I don't mean to advertise for myself, sorry. . . )

I liked it though, short and sweet, but I can sense serious undertones. It makes me wonder what you were thinking when you wrote this or what inspired you.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is such a brilliant idea!

The Angel of Death. hehe!

Great poem!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I like this.. not what the title suggested and still really great... I like the capitalization in there and the ending.. teh only thing was the first two stanzas were... then . and the last one wasn't.. I know but it still struck me as odd

PS thanks for the review.. I know it was for the game, but I figured I'd return it anyway.. lol