Reviews for Island Olivier
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
OH MY GOD. It's over? *sniff* It was wonderful. I didn't review nearly as much as I should have. Feh. I loved this story. But then again, I love all of your stories. Blah, happy endings make me cry.
Arej chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
...I will admit, I read it practically all the way through before I thought of reviewing. Can you say addictive? I can. So sorry for the one measly review...but...well. I didn't see much in need of work, so there was nothing to remind me to review.

I'll tell you the only thing I have a qualm with is Elizabeth. She seems pointless, her actions do...maybe a bit more explanation as to why, besides just a mean streak. Other than that...

I love you how showed the language barrier and the issues it caused. Also, the gradual emergence of a relationship - not expressly romantic, but the trust aspect. And Rose Mary's constant indignance at Olivier's, erm, nighttime explorations were altogether amusing and great.

The character development of Rose Mary and Olivier was amazing. Not so much with the others, Tana, Elizabeth, Joseph, etc, but that's easily explained by how rarely we see them. Overall, I really enjoyed this. So...thanks for writing it!

-Arej
MizSphinx chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
oh my gosh! this story's OVER? Ugh and i have my net to blame for not being able to follow the last three-four chapters! Sigh...so i enjoyed the story immensely and I love the romantic ending got me all thinking about...

...Right, anywho again, I'm glad I followed this story to the end and currently and jealous of you 'cause you've managed to finish a story while I'm still bogged down (chapter-fighting-me and finals but mainly chapter fighting me lol) so yeah...*throws flower petals for impending Rose Mary-Olivier's wedding* lol lol

-MizSphinx
Being in Room 101 chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Wow! So sweet!
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
ugh Elizabeth is sucha a WHORE! but aww this was soo sweet, it almost makes me sad it's over. but alas it was time, and you ended it beautifully.
curious.soul chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
"Words were a waste when they already knew the meaning."

aw so sweet!
Espionage In My Shoe chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
HOLY SNAP! That was amazing! I really, really love this. (Sorry I haven't been reviewing! I've been on vacation... heh.) Oh, and a super duper tiny something: when Romie writes her contact info down on the paper in (I think) chapter 10, you put "adress" instead of "address." Just so you know. ... And mostly because that was the only thing I could think of as "construcive criticism"... tee hee.

Well, another triumph, my dear. Another triumph.
kbxyz912345 chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Aw. I love it. Do you ever have the feeling when you read a fantastic book and you are so sad it ended? That is what I feel about this story! Please continue with your stories. You are a great writer.
uusernname chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
YAY! Fab ending. Bravo lol.
iLoveFiction chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
i loved the happy ending. And also the whole thing about how they didn't have to use words to communicate [there's better ways ;)]
ellinikolouloudi chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
yay happy ending! Great chapter and nice ending. I loved this story. _
swimchickslam chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Teehee :)

Happy endings rock.
Mabisco chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
aw, I LIKE the ending

cute

haha, and i see my last review made you laugh again, haha
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Perfect ending :D Though totally didn't see Liz coming..
clavira chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
*sighs* Oh god, I really, really love sappy happyend-stories. will you write a sequel?
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »