Reviews for Island Olivier
Call me Mars chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Nyo! Too damned short!

ANd Olivier chose to ignore her?

How old is this...Joseph? XD *just curious*

I wonder if Rose Mary and Olivier get stranded again at the last chapter, and then you'll have to make a A SEQUEL! *WOOT!*

OH NOES, PLEASE UPDATE SON!
Rose Jameson chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
WoW! that was a quick rescue, and aw on the special day too... I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Rose Jameson chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
YAY! a "HOUSE" and ow I hate periods lol
PearlinTheMist chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Meh.

Only two more chapters? well, if you don't feel it, you don't feel it I guess.

Good story, but I can tell you're not into it.

It started out great though.
RedMoonChick chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
oh la la, c'est magnifique, n'est pas?

This story is awesome and Im putting it on Story Alert. Lol, loving the language barrier?

And doesnt Olivier think about all the embarassment he has caused her as well?

I think it would be ironic if by the end of this story, you switched their roles a little more. Embarass him and give her more confidence and self-assurance. Kinda like theyve grown off each other.

Keep writing!
uusernname chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Update!
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Lol, him dropping her. Totally shows the "single-focus" orientation :D
britty-tt chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Yay! I'm so happy you updated.

and OMG they got rescued!

I love this story. Its so good. Keep up the great work.
ellinikolouloudi chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
ooh interesting twist. I was wondering when they'd get rescued. This chapter did seem a bit rushed, but if you're going for a quick ending then it's OK. All I can say is I hope it ends happily for Olivier and Rose Mary.

_
nadljfaithglingh chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
wow. i'd be lying if i said that didn't come as a shock. it's like, la la la...reading along...the crap? they get saved? huh. i thought it was a dream or something, but yeah, i'm glad. it would've been kinda weird if they stayed on the island forever and junk.

oh, and i like the dynamics of their relationship. it's very interesting to read about, especially since i'm not like either of those personality types.

two chapters left? happy and say! but still waiting in eager expectation :)
Freakage chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
Ah non! Can't wait to read the rest; it's super-super-super good. And french!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
Well, you didn't leave us in the dark...much. I can't wait for your next update!
Feerrett chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
aw. I love this story. _ IT's on my story alert list. Hehe.
iLoveFiction chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
Please continue! this story is great the storyline is very good and amusing!its one of my favorite stories in this website. i can't wait to read more aboot Rose Mary and Oliver :D
pixy-dizzy chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
:( Sad, it's almost over! To tell the truth, I was expecting a longer version, and this seemed a little sudden, but it's your perogative so whatever. And Ollie and Rose Mary are so cute. Tsh. So cute...and they had 'anniversary' presents for each other! Wah. I'm about to fall over from all the cuteness. Which is part of the charm about this story; I mean, it's utter fluffiness. Usually fluffy stories on this site aren't written very well, but this is great. :D Please update soon!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »