Reviews for Island Olivier
Hammsters chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
WHAT THE FUCK THAT LITTLE BITCH! I don't approve. I simply do not approve. She seems like a total bitch, as I said before. She better friggin' back off
XiaoChuChu chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I loved it! The language barrier, the whole selfdenial, the characters, the plot. Everything. I think this is my favorite chapter, I just loved how this one started. There are a few mistakes in your French but that's understandable. I mean everyone does that no matter what language it is.
Angelbaby1991 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Great Story!
N-butterfly chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Just to let you know, I loved the summary; if it hadn't been for that, I would not even be reading this right now. So props for that. And this chap was actually pretty good; not much is happening yet, obviously, but it's a good intro and it's actually not cheesy (double-props :P ;)) Nice :)
dreeming chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
This was so cute! I want a hot French guy too XD
DofD chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
You should really put translations in here. My French sucks!
DofD chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
And the crash.
DofD chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I can just feel the tides turning and this all heading downhill.
larafrancesca chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
I LOVED IT! :D x
shutterbaby chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
While this was a solidly written story, I have to say, it was a little abrupt there at the end; the engagement thing was very rushed and the confession came from out of the blue.
Binkybaby chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
WOWOWOW
Renate chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Very cute story. Read it in one sitting. Must admit though, the three years kinda annoyed me... oh well, happy ending. :D

Very well written, with cool charactersand funny dialogs. Keep up the good work.
mlovektowsing chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Um, so I know you wrote this years ago, but for some reason I found it today and just read all of it. This was super cute. I've been putting off my homework to read it, which for you is definitely a good thing (even though for me it's not haha). Just thought I'd stop by and say job well done. :)

~MK
elma chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
AWW! I really LOVED the ending! I really loved how they became all famous and kind of successful and stuff xD I wasn't expecting that. Honestly I couldn't see past the island LOL. But yeah. Loved it! Thanks for writing it and finishing it! :)
elma chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
I love their nicknames for each other. And the recurring stereotypes of Americans and French people. Its highly amusing LOL
371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »