Reviews for Island Olivier
Plinky chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
“Super-sexy-fine-delicious-expialadocious?” That absolutely rules.

"“Only if you use both hands,” Tana answered." That made me laugh aloud. Hehe.

I love their little sarcastic banter. It's awesome.

Lost is awesome! Love love love it. ;)

And the doctor is pretty hot.

"It was clear to her that he wanted to scan the beach for more survivors but what this additional silliness was, she had no idea." Hahahaha. You use the two POV thing really well by the way. A lot of people use it, but it's pretty pointless and ruins the story. You use it really well. Kudos for that.

“Ah mon Dieu! Vous poncez c’est amusant? Rirez dans sa barbe!” Okay. I do french A-Level, and so I kinda have a bit of an idea, but I wouldn't say for definite that my french is right. I think this should be:

"Ah, mon Dieu! Tu penses que c'est amusant? Rire dans sa barbe!" (I'm assuming he's talking to God here.)

“Toutes sont stupide.” "Tout sont stupid."

Interesting chapter! Me likie. I know you said it had a slow start, but I think this chapter really sped up. I like that you skipped the storm, gives it a nice feel. Awesome.

Criticisms... criticisms... I got none so far.

Awesome. Update something soon! :D
Liz Valentine chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I'm back!Great idea!and I'm dying to see them rip each other apart already :)-L!Z
Thayu Aman chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
WE! Elisefey is back! I love this already. For one, that idea is so cliche, it's hard to make it good, but I like where it's going. Starting out believable, so it should continue that way. And I was wondering, is Olivier from something? Cause it seems like I've heard it before...
Raine chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
this is a good story; interesting. I thought the rising action or plot would start happening in this chapter, but that's okay, I can wait. Well, update soon!tootles!
PearlinTheMist chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Yeah, this chapter was kind of shakey but the summery, I read it and got interested and so will other readers. It's a great hook and I can't wait to see if you write the rest of the story as well as you did the summery.
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is pretty good so far. I just want to point out one thing though. In the third paragraph you're missing the word "he."

"cleavage was cleavage and as a man he felt obligated to stare at it." I love that line. But the first mate seems kind of creepy to me.

I also like the part about the open relationships. It reveals a lot about Brielle's character.

Anyway, great job and update soon.
Plinky chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Hey! Nice start. :D

I agree, a little cheesy. But that's permitted. ;)

Hmm. Let me think.

I like that they still giggle like kids. It's adorable. And me and my friends totally do that.

"cleavage was cleavage and as a man he felt obligated to stare at it" Hahaha.

"boobage" is totally the coolest word ever.

I like the Olivier and Brielle subplot (or whatever it is.) That was a nice touch.

Don't have a lot to say about this because it's only the first chapter, but I'd be interested to see where it goes!

Keep writing!
Ollie May chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I think this is great! Please continue soon, your summary mixed with this first chapter has definitely stirred my curiosity!

Ollie May
Izzaliza chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I like it
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Lol, I like stories that have to do with the sea... "If you don't know me by now..."
Jadeiatea chapter 1 . 8/21/2006