Reviews for Island Olivier
elma chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
This is funny. The story definitely got better after first chapter :D
Cdelancy chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I LOVE IT! THAT WAS B-E-A-U-TIFUL!
LaughsWithTears chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Oh, my George. AWESOME.
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Absotutely LOVE it. Hilariousness shall ensue, I believe.
Candescence chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Oh, this is such a cute story! It was great and so funny. I loved that they spoke different languages and how they ended up.
littlemelonatplay chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
i really liked this story and the fact that they spoke different languages which made it difficult for them to communicate with each other. i enjoyed it thoroughly, thank you.
Pearlblue5 chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
beautiful!
youngin-matomon chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
I love this story. It's cheesy and cute and the happy ending was just adorable! LOVED it a lot. But your French needs some work :P
sooner or later its over chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
loved it!
sooner or later its over chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
ha ha i love the banter that goes on between them even though the language barrier makes it impossible for the other to know whats being said. its brilliantly funny.
sooner or later its over chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
its really funny especially the lines about appropriate way to flip the french woman off. ha ha i loved it.
happy-drizzle chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
haha! Awesome story. Realy, really nice! Had me laughing out loud, and omg Ollie is so gorgeous! They make an awesome couple!
MK16 chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
AW

cutesy!

i really loved the symbolism in this story, and how words and language barriers didn't affect them

awesome as read :)

well done !
Bubbly Girl chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
Aw...*sniffle sniffle* I really loved this story! Even though it was short, it was still absolutly AMAZING! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

-Bubbly Girl
MantraMagazine chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Your ability to write about two leads who don't share the same language (quite fearless in my opinion) turned out very well, and not frustrating for me as a reader. I understand it's not helping their situation very much, but I only feel a shadow of that feeling through their actions, not towards the story. So, good job! I'm looking forward to reading more.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »