Reviews for Island Olivier
MissSCute chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Aaw! ii must say ii really enjoyed reading your story it was fantastic & ii couldnt wish for a more beautiful ending :]

MisCute.x
Kirhava chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
Hello!

I loved your story!

It's amazing how you can write a male character who doesn't think and feel like a girl. There are few of those in this page, congratulations!
passiononfire chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
grr...i dont like lizzy. but i like this chapter a lot
passiononfire chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
oh my gosh, that is so funny about the rat. and its even better that you said your grandmother did that too.
xFireLilly18x chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
Oh, I absolutely, LOVED this story. It was hilarious at times and heart warming. No grammar or spelling mistakes, which makes for one smooth read, something you don't see often on this site. I enjoyed it thoroughly! thank you for the great read!
Your Execution chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
I liked it a lot :D
Lady Allaria chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Oh! I LOVE IT! Best romance story ever!
Lady Allaria chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh, my LORD! I love this! This story is amazing if only for the sexy French dude! The French are irresistible. I love their accents. If they are French, they are almost automatically hot unless they have a glaring UNfabulous feature that registers on my HOT-dar as the size of a Humpback Whale, they are automatically hot. I LOVE the French!

Okay, off the French note; your style of writing is fabulous, keep up the good work. A little creative criticism, try to add more action to your characters rather then dialog. Otherwise, it seems like their standing board still, just staring at each other as they talk. Watch spelling and grammar and you should be fine!

Keep on writing, kill Oliver's girlfriend, and live fabulous!

~Lady Allaria~
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Awesome Story;)
AmeliaRivers chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
This was a wonderful read. I loved the ending.
Arabella Knightfair chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Aww so sweet! I really enjoyed reading this! It was really good.

Ara
toffeema chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
aw, I liked that short sweet chapter - my heart was hurting for Ollie! :)
Angel Chaser chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
Bravo! Bravo! Ancore! Sweetness! I loved it, unforchunetly it was a little short. But i still say it deserves a 7 out of 10. Thats very high on my list, most books dont make it past 5. Well, loved it, and continue writing your poetry of books!
queenehlana chapter 12 . 6/4/2009