Reviews for there's more left to say
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i am so, so sorry that i haven't been reviewing lately. i've been lazy, tired, etc., but that's no excuse. i love your writing, and i'm really sorry. these are definitely not rants - they're beautiful, heart-breaking and incredibly painful. i feel every word you write not only because of my own experiences, but because you make your pain so tangible and somehow even beautiful that everyone can feel it, and not a lot of people are able to do that. you express pure feeling and heartache so perfectly, and that's what makes your poetry so amazing.

i love this, just like i love all your writing. i'm too brain-dead to go into more detail, but know that there are a lot of lines in here that just scream and tear into me, and the feeling is just expressed perfectly. i love this. and i know exactly what this is like ... i hope you know you can always talk to me about anything. i know, it's definitely not the same, but you can always vent in a review and i'll always listen if you need it. i love your writing and i can relate to so much of this, and i don't want you to feel like you're alone.

stay strong. alison
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
this really scares me b/c my situation is a lot like yours...i really don't want to see him friday .

i wish we lived closer so we could talk...that would be awesome. & i think i'd actually have a real friend for once...but i'm going home so i won't be able to get on as much...

your work, as always, is amazing. incredibly raw, beautiful, stunning & powerful...she really dug a hole in you & your pieces really reflect that...