Reviews for A Child
softer side of apples chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I WAS REALLY TAKEN BACK BY THIS I STARTED TO DWELL ON MY PAST AS A CHILD.I WS LOST I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS ALWAYS CALLED DIFFERENT OR WAS CONSIDER THE BLACK SHEEP BECAUSE OF MY DECISIONS OR MY LIFE STYLE. THIS MAKES ME FEEL WHOLE IT WAS OK WITH ME BEING ME AND FOR THIS POEM I WANT TO THANK YOU IN MANY WAYS...
tuieri chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
screw them. be you. i'm 17, i still sing in the rain and go worm squishing in the puddles afterwards. your life is your own. be as you are.
KrazyKye chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I love this.

It is true.

Sometimes I, also, am treated as if I am not the child I still am.

Five stars
Frostany chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I really identified with this poem. I too am a child that is in some ways advanced for my age, and in some ways still just a little kid. I love it when I fine poems that I can really identify with. It makes me feel less alone and disconnected. Keep writing, you're very talented.
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is sheer brilliance. As I read it I couldn't help but think how much it applies to my friend...it's insightful and thought provoking, and almost made me cry. Bravo. Thank-you for posting.
seventhchords chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
You brought your point across so clearly here. I can only say it's very well-written, and a great piece of work. Because truly, it is. Keep it up.
it's at the bottom dummy chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
wow.

that was... amazing. :) great job mei. i love it.

thanks for the review. i appreciated it a lot.

that piece... you should write more inspired by that topic.

you're fantastic... taltush. xD

ly

-taddy-

(who else?)
Elf's Cry chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
You know, really, how weird, I was thinking about this myself, and here I came and read your poem which was EXACTLY what I was thinking about. I know eh, "I'm still a child, it doesn't matter that I read, or that I think, or that I know..." Speaking of my mind! Thanks very very much for writing this!
Meihan chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i really like this ) some people forget that we are still kids and that we dnt need to grow up that fast, but we will sooner or later at least ) anyways great poem
the ogre chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
too lazy to sign in. hope you don't mind

and i love this poem. love the topic you're talking about- growing up too fast especially if you're "forced" and something about the poem makes it seems childish at some parts, angry at some parts, hurt, confused, and grown up.

so fantastic job!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I feel like this way too often...Thanks for reviewing my poemish thing. Maybe I'll try expanding it into something longer and hopefully better. Rowan
strykr chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is brilliant! I loved it. It shows just how wrong people are about their judgement of people and the idea that when you grow up it's a crime to feel and think like you used to when you were 10! Reality Check, people! Kudos and keep up the good work!
Meikouhaikitsune chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I like this poem, would you mind if I copied it and sent it to my dad in an email. Because I'm a teenager, and my parents seem to think I'm like seventeen. And this poem almost made me cry.