Reviews for Broken Wings
Very beautiful. :)
Irony for the Ironic chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
nice... i like it
Alva Hesperus chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Well... I must say, the first thing that caught my attention was the title. The second was, the name. -cough- I just so happened to own the name "Jace" as well...

And I do so love slash. -coughcough-

Anyway, review.

Plotline: Very beautiful, though somewhat blur at the edges. I can't exactly explain what I felt was blur, it just wasn't captivating enough.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Grammar: Nothing spectacular, good grammar, good spelling, correct usage of words, though, the punctuations are descriptions' best friends. Use a few exclamation marks when he thought about flying. It will emphasize on his desire to fly.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Description: Not bad, in fact, I find myself relating to the desire to fly. However, I am a sucker for descriptions, and well, this one has too little for my taste. Brush it up a little, describe his feelings, describe how the tears glittered or something...

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Overall rating: 4 out of 5

My views are an individual's views, therefore, I cannot be the yard stick for what majority loves. Keep up the good work. -thumbs up-

Davon, a.k.a. Avone of FFnet
Esquirella chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I liked this.
magalina chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh, so sad... Such a change from your other stories. I liked it though!
myhiddenstory chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. You even had good descriptions and the way you ended it so beautifully and how much he loved the other, how much they loved each other

Wonderful!