Reviews for sixteen
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Are you serious? You're an athlete? Whoa...just give me a minute to get past my typically narrow mind...okay, we're good. Well, for a sports poem, I thought it was pretty damn good. I don't even like sports and I'm certainly not tasting any bile...yet. I'm sure I will when I've come to my senses and realize that I've actually read something sports related and not fallen asleep...no, more than that, actually kind of enjoyed it. So, bravo and kudos to you! If nothing else, the piece kept me till the end (and that's sayin somethin).

Smooches-Wizzy
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Sports Poetry? I've only ever attempted it with golf, and then it was allegorical (because, I mean, Golf. WTF) But yeah. Somehow, this worked. I thought back to childhood, playing soccer in muddy German schoolfields (And this is interesting. Your penname? When I was in Kindergarten in a little town on the woody outskirts of Heidelberg, Germany, a very unkind Frau gave me the nickname of 'die kline Stinkmaus.' I was by no accounts stinky, and I don't know why she hated me so much. So I saw your penname and had to laugh.) Sorry, rambling. but yeah, I like this. Nostalgic.
die kleine maus chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
A/N: I realized suddenly that a football field isn't a court. but i never change my lines, ever. So the mistake shall have to stay.