Reviews for Bloodline
Estelin chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
this was good. keep up the good work and writing. i can wait for more.i hope ther will be some action between nat and wren
Carmel March chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
This is a truly wonderful story. Your descriptions are fantastic, and let the reader see into the world you've created. I like the way you use dialogue; it's realistic and flows naturally. And the storyline is creative, keeps the reader interested throughout the entire read. Good job on this, and I can't wait for more.

~carm~
mrsjohnbender chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
WHAT THE HEY? YOU CANT GET MAD AT ME FOR THE LAME REVIEW FOR THE LAST CHAPTER HEATHER BECAUSE I WANST DONE MAKING IT PIMP AND THE STUPID THING DESIDED TO SEND WHEN I DIDNT SAY TO SEND! I'm okay now. Now I gotta put two reviews in one. sigh.

Ch. 2:

I'M MAD AT YOU! HOW COULD YOU TURN POOR SEXY NAT INTO A PERVERT? HM? DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME? I DONT THINK YOU HAVE!

Anyway, besides that it was good i suppose. Anthony annoys me, can i kill him? please say i can kill himr! because i really want to kill him. um...cant remember anything else from that chapter, maybe i would if i hadnt spent half an hour trying to figure out a way to send this information to the actaull chapter i was reviewing (as you can see, i failed.)

Ch. 3

Now anthony has annoyed me more. yes. he's all lovey dovey. it sickens me. if he loves Ambroisa so much (by the way, ambroisa is a really good food, i love it, have you ever had it Heather? Is anthony getting ready to eat her cuz he thinks he'll tast like grapes and marshmellows?) why doesnt he give her good clothes? I no. Because he is evil.

Heehee, Nat said a naughty! )

um...I dont like Natasha either. she is annoying.

AW! poor Nat got bored. i feel bad for him, bieng bored is soo not fun, i would no, i am bored now. and hungry. I'm going to go eat Heather, good job, Nats hot, hunger elevating, so long! IT'S RAMEN NOODLE HAPPY TIME XD
Alyssa Sebestyen chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
i am way to lazy to log in but it is I heather, mrsjohnbender, who by the way NOW OWNS THE BREAKFAST CLUB! NOT ME AND MY FAMILY! I! ME ALONE! AS IN EMILEE CANNOT TOUCH IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AS OF NO ONE ELSE! IT WILL NEVER BE HIDDEN FROM ME AGAIN!
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
There i finally read your story so you can stop bugging me! one, you siad you didnt care if anyone read or reviewed it, BUT YOU KICKED ME IN SCIENCE FOR NOT! two, NOT MR. BUNNY! but i guess its good so far, as long as Nat grows up soon and becomes a smexy vampire. vampires are smexy Heather Feather. Can Nat grow up to be a smexy vampire?
CrimsonEmerald chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
XD Awesome! I'm so into this story right now! *could molest Nat.* hehe.

I love the line "Hey, there was no rule saying that a Vampire Prince had to be suave all the time..." It's perfect and probably so very true.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. I love how you're taking it slow with Wren and Nat, it's nice to see, rather than bodies being flung at one another. And the development is really nice! Can't wait til chapter 3!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Interesting
Nin Fortuna chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
this is MUCH better than all your other stories! great work! i really want to know what happens next!

'-D Nenni Neva
CrimsonEmerald chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Another excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what happens.
CrimsonEmerald chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wow. Very neat way to start out the tale. This shows some good promise to it. The plot is interesting and your writing skills are amazing! Write more soon.