Reviews for Autophobia
Alyosha Karamazov chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
intoxicating words, beautiful ideas. Really well done. seriously, wow.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
I just read the entire collection and I must say I'm impressed. The last line on this section seemed to spell it all out in a paradox, it leaves me amid the confusion that you seem to feel. (or at least, that's what I gather)

(by the way: this is the new account for .Acid)
MrMonochromatic chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
*shocked* that's really good! (better than mine too!) *cries until insanity goes*
dress her up in fairytales chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
wow, very powerful ending. and the spacing, the breaking up of the words, adds a great effect.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
"Using my weakness/To make her feel better."

hm, yes, i like that and i can definitely relate. when i read this in my head, i find it to be ... edgy but blunt.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Clever structure and wordplay. Well written, good job.
sylvia's syndrome chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the first line particularly. “Snakes on your tongue…” What a brilliant line. I also really like the way this poem feels. To me, it feels honest, real, and poignant. This doesn’t feel like something a poet made up. It feels like something a poet lived. Keep up the good work!
SilentRiver chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
All of these were really pretty!
Archipelago chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Pretty good.
behindstonewalls chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
wow, really powerful, you convey emotion and create images so well, i really like the lines "Twisting fingers in her hair/ As she plays with my eyes,/ Twisting fingers in my mind." and "No way to tell if the room is spinning/ Or if she's spinning me." Keep up the good work! *adds to author alert list*