Reviews for The Ruminations of a Writer
Persistent Vegetative State chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
I liked part 2 better than part 1, because you actually explore a reason why writers like to write-it's a power trip. The first part was like...you didn't know what to say and just wrote crap, (ironic since that's your first statement) and yet there are much better reasons to write than the reasons you put down, but I'll leave those to you to discover.
trash can art chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
This installment seems all the more concise, cutting to the chase in a better manner than the first chapter. Good job, yessir. Eloquent, tight, and [most important] a strong voice.

:applause:
Icomeanon chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
You had one good line in here, from Notebooks to never suited me rest is crap. Sorry, but I can't tell if this is intended as poetry, prose, or some strange rape of both at once. And fix your spelling errors BEFORE you publish.
Mina Carlisle chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Dude, Olesia, Feliks, Mikolaj, and Julek are TOO real. At least they're real to me. I never looked at it that way though, we all are just characters in one big book.
Lord-of-Fools chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
And sometimes the characters control the writers too! It happens to me all the time. Like the twist in UT that didn't happen until the second part originally, kept being brought forward. And Olek! I never expected Olek to be so resilient. Do you know Olek?
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
We were seperated at birth. I just know it.

You want to know why I know this? Other than the fact that we're physic when writing UTS and WR are involved?

I am JUST like this. I love school shopping, not because I am ready to go back to school, but I love buying notebooks and pencils and pens and markers and crayons and glue.

I love journals most of all, though I can never keep one, stories end up going into them.

You're my long lost twin, I always knew I had one.
trash can art chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hehe... Well said. These essasys are great to write. They help the writer organize things in his/her mind when things get messy in there. I tried it too. It certainly made me feel better about a few things. I hope it had the sasme affect on you.