Reviews for Love Letter
the rational hedgehog chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
XD This is so fail, it hurts. Awesome job!
the rational hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
XD

This is hilarious.
Aliarcy chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Omg. x3 Amazing! Favorited!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Ha! Very amusing piece, and very brilliantly done. I think I adore you.
debbycake chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
that was so good! I have to say though, if anyone out there that reads this and says, "That sounds like me" they need to go to a little padded white room ;) I do have to ask seeing as how I am a little behind the times what does, "wntrfst" mean?

DC
DeadCooKie chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Nice one!

'rofl' described my reaction perfectly
P chapter 2 . 3/17/2008

I LOVE THIS! YOU GENIUS! :))
RoseLife chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

OMG! i cracked up with that last little bit!

so hilarious! well done XD

Rose
Kalitena chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
omg! rofl!

Seriously though, that was funny. Do you know how bad it is when you break into helpless giggles in the library? I think the kid at the next computer thought I was mental.

Great story

Kali
whacked chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
...you changed the answer!

hahahahahahahahaha i like this one...the other one broke my heart just a little bit ;)
Shdwphoenix chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
It took every last ounce of self control I had not to burst out laughing while I reading this story because my roommate is still asleep. XD This is so indescribably cute and so hilarious I went through and read it a second time just so I could enjoy the SPOTSPOTSPOTs again. Those are the best part of the story, by the way. Moreso than the LOLLERSKATES and Sally's mental rambling and the five-second email and the ending. I love this little fic to pieces.

-Shdwphoenix
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is way cute...
CK written whatev chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
the words SPOTSPOTSPOT make me laugh out loud. in the non LOL way. I guess a little known fact about me is that the word "LOL", "ROFL", etc also make me laugh because I imagine a 13 year old girl IMing people being like "LOL ASL R U SINGLE LOL!11". it's like the weird thing, but the words just look funny to me now, and I laugh whenever I see it. I guess my disease has caught on to all words in caps.

weirdness aside, I loved it, and tom's SISTERS email was amusing. the first chapter is the winner for me though. there's something almost classic [in the old fashioned but good sort of way] about how she addresses parts of herself. like Nerve. but also funny. funny but classic. how writerly.
Under the Stars chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Ha! This was amazing. Very different. I absolutely adore how she talks to the different... parts/sectors (?) of her body. Hand, Feelings, Brain. Her anxiety, her compulsiveness, it's so short, but the characterization was wonderful.

And the ending? Genius!