Reviews for Dark Roses
selene chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Go persephone kick some but
Guest chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
Good really really good no not good awsome
andromeda-smile chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I enjoyed reading this. The myth of Persephone and Hades is my favorite, so thank you for writing your take on their on their story.

I do have a few suggestions to help make you writing and storytelling better, though. First off, this in far too short. Don't start your story so abruptly to the point. Give yourself time to work into the plot. Use as much description as you can to get into your characters' personalities, what they're feeling, and their surroundings. Flare it up as much as you can to keep in interesting and somewhat mysterious to your readers.

Also, try not put the breaks between the segments of your story after so short a segment. Elongate your writing as much as you can.

Make sure to watch your punctuation closely - I noticed it sometimes gets a little sloppy. especially the peroids/commas around quotations.

The idea of giving Persephone sisters is a good one. Having said that make sure you make it believable as this is a major deviation from the actual myth.

And lastly, I'm curious as to why there is a 2 at the end. If this is accidental, make sure to read and edit mistakes like this after drafting. Always go back and try to make your work better.

Thanx for the great read and keep up the good work. :)
XGothicxKateX chapter 29 . 5/3/2011
who! i love your story;great job
Makaria chapter 29 . 4/16/2011
Great story!Chapter 30, come out soon!

May I recommend that Persephone try to break the chain Kail has on her with Hades' love?

Kind of sappy,I know, but its just an idea.
Nebulad chapter 29 . 1/3/2011
I realize the last time this story was updated was in 2008, but it's so perfect ! I would love for it to be finished !
PRSEPONE1 chapter 29 . 6/7/2010
i think that when hades saves persephone it shod be during the wedding right before thay say i do
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
Great chapter!:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
o what is Hera going to do?:d
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Great chapter; I'm glad that they aren't taking her back.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 11 . 11/10/2009
Love it:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
Love the way you portray Cheren:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Wow he really cares for her. In the last chapter; you said Hekate vannished, how did she do this if her power was drained? Great chapter:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
Really interesting. :)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
A really nice chapter. I love it. How come he calls her "Little Imp"?
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »