Reviews for Dark Roses
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Short but nice chapter:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
A beautiful chapter; I love it.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
This is a great chapter.:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Short but interesting. I hope she is alright:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
The poison is an interesting concept. Is it poison (the liquid). Great work:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I like that she has 3 sisters all with the seasons:) great work:)
applenica chapter 29 . 10/11/2009
i like your story.

poor persephone. i hope hades can save her soon.

please please update soon.
FreakieGeekie chapter 29 . 8/16/2009
More please! You're a talented writer and I really love your take on the Hades and Persephone myth!
Laughing-Like-Bells chapter 29 . 1/25/2009
That...Was...AMAZING! I hope that you will update this story soon!
darkside-cookies chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Gosh! This story is really something great. I just happened to find it by chance and I couldn't stop reading it till the last chapter. Keep writing and updating
Zoe chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
LISTEN TO ME, HERE! I like your story very much, but it's TOTALLY APHRODITE'S FAULT! SHE PROMISED HELEN TO PARIS, THAT BITCHY, SLUTTY, CORRUPTED, LOVE GODDESS! SHE SHOULD BE CAST DOWN TO TARTARUS! I'D FLING HER OFF OLYMPUS IN THREE SECONDS IF I WAS HERA!
Kissed Evident chapter 29 . 6/30/2008
I know how dreadful writers block can be. I am currently suffering from it as I work on my novel. *huff* Personally, I love this story. I do think you need a beta though.

"He seized her FROM behind pinning her arms to her sides as he turned her to face him."

"arms of the man I love a man; who loves me enough to deny himself" Remove the semicolon.

"since you drew a sword(not sward) against me in the Glade!”"

"Kail simply whipped it some his face as he glided past her." should be "Kail simply wiped it from his face as he glided past her." Dor some reason the way you wrote it made it sound so WRONG. _

Hope this helps, and if you get writers block feel free to email me and I'll help you out. I can help others but never myself..._
Kaikie chapter 29 . 6/30/2008
Hey there :)

I love your story, let me just say that right off the bat. I can't remember if I've reviewed to you before or not, but here I am!

There are a few confusing parts you should look at...

“Last night I was in the arms of the man I love a man;-Just a little bloop that everyone overlooks.

Kail simply whipped it some his face as he glided past her.-I think you mean to say that he wiped it away, but the entire sentance is a little confusing.

And there are a few spelling errors. Last paragraph it should be tear, not tare, and now, I can't find it for the life of me, but berry should be burry. Maybe your autocorrect is getting the better of you :P it happens to me all the time.

But your plotline is great! I really do love your story.

Happy writing-

Kaikie
M.Bianca chapter 29 . 5/28/2008
THANK YOU for not letting her be too hopeless, she can do smth on her own!
2wingo chapter 29 . 5/27/2008
That sonuvabitch. He is practically wearing a "smite me" sign, and yet Zeus can't do anything. It's quite sad, really.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »