Reviews for Dark Roses
The Writer's Goddess chapter 29 . 5/27/2008
good chapter. They could be longer, though. I think Hades and Persephone should continue to meet in secret. Kail should think that Persephone has submitted.
Kissed Ecident - Fate Escapee chapter 28 . 4/16/2008
This cliffhanger is not nice. You're story is wonderful, although it would be better if it was beta'd, and you worked on your style a little. Despite that, I really want to see what happens next. Theoretically, we all know. But your version is so much more interesting than the pomegranite-seed-eaten version.
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 28 . 2/19/2008
Y'know, ever since I started reading this story, my daily schedule has been twisted. Every day it was:Wake up, go to school, run home and read story until bed (I'm a slow reader), wake up, read story till school, and around again. Even though this story has some minor grammar and spelling mistakes (MINOR!), this changed the way I see the Hades and Persephone myth. At first I was all "Um, I don't care". Now I think "Hey, this is kind of cool". It's not the real mythology since it's a story but I LOVE it. You should REALLY continue writing this even if I have to go there and help you myself! Okay I won't do that, but I know you have a lot of fans with this story. I love it so much.

S.M.*
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This is so cute. I wonder what happens next?

S.M.*
Darkangelknight chapter 28 . 2/17/2008
LIKE OMFG i never really liked the story of Hades and Persephone...but ypu changed my mined.I APSOLUTLY LOVED your story...some of the spelling is crappy(sorry if that offends you)but other then that is is WICKED!
2wingo chapter 28 . 2/15/2008
It's things like this that make you wanna open Kail's arteries with a rusty shiv.
Swimmerchix101 chapter 27 . 1/22/2008
I absolutely love the story. I love how you can make a charater (Kail) seem so likable at first and make us want to cheer him on, then make him the person we're rooting against. You have had me on the edge of my seat, practically, just waiting for the next chapter, so I can't wait for the rest. One of my only negitives with this is the grammar and spelling. I can just be a stickler for that type of stuff. Otherwise, great job. Can't wait for the rest.
Anita Tseu chapter 24 . 12/9/2007
I don't like that stupid spell...and I hate Kail...Bleh, he sucks.
Anita Tseu chapter 23 . 12/9/2007
Hm...Addie is cool xD lol.
Anita Tseu chapter 22 . 12/9/2007
Hm...so Hecate died? Good, that b... deserved it. Eh, Kail still sucks.
Anita Tseu chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
Hm...I still hate Hecate and Kail...they suck...So Persephone's sisters knew what really happened then, yeah? Hm...
Anita Tseu chapter 19 . 12/8/2007
Awesome! _ lol.
Anita Tseu chapter 18 . 12/8/2007
Kail sucks, seriously. -frowns- he's such an $$hole...bleh Persephone got hurt becuase of him. So mean.
Anita Tseu chapter 17 . 12/8/2007
I definitely hate Kail now...he hurt Hades -pouts- he's stupid...oh well, next chapter! _ lol.
Anita Tseu chapter 16 . 12/8/2007
Aww, I thought Kail was cool. Now he's not. Hades is much cooler than him _ lol.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »