Reviews for Dark Roses
you'll see chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Were there seasons, spring, winter, etc., before Hades took Persephone? I thought her absence was what caused the first winter.
Ocean's Lover chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
I like the idea, but you should do more research next time if you are going to base a story on a myth. There are a few spelling errors but they are minor. May I suggest that you use a whole chapter as Hade's point of view and another chapter as Persephone's. I like your style. Keep at it.

Ocean's Lover
2wingo chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
So cool. So absolutely cool. I can't wait to see what happens next.
2wingo chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Well, since you've already taken creative license on various aspects of the tale, I doubt that the ancient Greeks will spin in their graves if you change it. If anything, a good idea would be to have Hecate try to "eliminate" Persehone, Hades saves her, she realizes that she truly loves him, and she returns to the surface to prepare for her wedding, fully planning to return to the Underworld, but is stopped for a time by her mother. Eventually, Zeus comes in with the final say: Perspehone loves Hades, and vice-versa, thus they have a right to marry. It would probably be best if you didn't follow this to the letter, but take ideas here and there as you need. I'm a great lover of mythology, and to see a fresh take on it is nothing short of a pleasure.
Rio's Desire chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
The thing I remember most about this story of Hades and Persephone is her eating 3 pommegrante seeds and then she has to stay in the underworld all year except for 3 months of spring.

PS. You may want to check your spelling and grammar.
Louise Dannar chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
i really liked it! one thing though. copy it into Microsoft Word and press spell check! lol

AA
Once upon a smile chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Yes I did like it D Btw, you might get more reviews if you switch the thing that forces me to sign in before I review!
Once upon a smile chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Oh i like This! I think it's really good, continue, I love reading this story because the Hades/Persephone love thing was my fave myth thing when i was younger
Eelex chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
loved it. it wwas well written with some grammatical errors. i liked the way you stuck to the main plot and have beautifully portrayed the story. i know this story myself. i was, however, not able to feel the wrath of hades as you keep mentioning in the story. perhaps you shoud show a clear act of heartless rage to properly portray his temper and his title of God of the Underworld. amazing work, just make sure to read through it.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7