Reviews for Un Baile para Amor
Solemn Coyote chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I guess it's time for me to dust off my high school spanish and see what I can decipher. Not making any promises here, but I'll do my best to review.

1) Okay, well, I can understand what you're saying. The poem's got a simple message behind it (sort of an "I wish this night would never end" kind of thing), but it's no less powerful for that.

2) My Spanish is pretty bad, so no grammer nitpicks.

3)"Puedo tener yo este baile?/Pueda bailamos para siempre!" Nice transition between lines, using different forms of poder. A lot of lines in this poem are linked together the same way, but it doesn't feel like word repetition.

4) Um, my Spanish is pretty bad. For the first time in a while, I'm at a loss for review material. If you post another poem (or a story) in English, please let me know. I'll write you a better review.

So, why did I bother reviewing a poem I can hardly translate? Well, I'll confess that I wasn't motivated entirely by your Spanish. In the past, you've contributed to Burnt Bread's newsletter at Stop the Press. I don't know if you've written something for the latest issue, Wit, but Bread's short on submissions. If your profile really does tell me something about you, it's that you read more than you write. You have profiles here and at fanfic. In your reading and reviewing, I'm sure you've come across some witty stories. Could you possibly write a review/reccommendation for one for Bread?
cool snowman chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
not bad its very good poem about dancing
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
If I knew spanish I'd probably think this was good. But I don't, so I got no clue man. No hablar espanol! It nice though... I think... *sweatdrop* My sister is smarter than me!