Reviews for Outcast
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
"trying so hard to fit in

that you just stand out"

that line is brilliant
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
great work! :D
paper dolls chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
The message is cliche, the haikus are poorly written, and the ending is weak (not to mention stupid).

PS: MCR blows.
x account closed x chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
am i proud to be an outcast... no. an outcast wouldn't be proud to be on on definition. if you are an outcast it is because THEY(society, cliques etc.) choose to reject you, not visa versa. No one can choose to be an outcast. Can people choose to be loners? yeah. i do and hell yeah im proud to be one.

the first haiku, was awesome :). was proud that someone was able to sum up something i think every day in so few words.

the second one, honestly it left me wanting more. i don't know how "good" it was in actuality (by itself) but when paired with that first ohsogood one, it comes off as weak :/.

if you either split the two of them up and published them seperatly or rewrote the second one to make it match the first on a "strong" level, i think it would make this a much better thing.

overall though, i really did like this. the overall message was strong and obviously heart felt.
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I am so proud to be an outcast! Who really wants to be friends with populars? They're all really jerks. Glad to see some one else is happy being who they are! Thanks for your review!
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
The first haiku is beautiful, a solid poem. I have to agree with your other reviewers in saying that the ending is weak. Haikus are really too short to have any effective repetition. I would suggest revising it, but what really matters is what you think of it. In any case, I thought it was good overall. _

Leeona Trance
Camilleta chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
nice! oh and thanks for the comment. )
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hmm. I like the idea, but not the real writting. You could expand on this to make it for reviewing my work. No, you weren't mean. The piece you reviewed was actually one of my worst poems. Could you maybe review another one of my things?
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Fascinating haikus! Well done. Keep writing.

Anna _
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Oh dear...why is it that so many ppl like this? I, personally, think the ending is quite weak and that the message is unoriginal.

It was a good attempt. I'm going to read your other stuff in hopes that it is better than this.
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Nice. I can feel this.
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
The ending's a little weak. I don't know why. It just feels that way.
Joe DeadJack the Ripper chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Proud to be an outcast! I love that! From one outcast to another, GOOD JOB!
Choke on this chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
could use some elaboration but cool last line in first stanza

it fits