Reviews for An Existentialist's Breakfast
HoneyPunch chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Theo and Sophie wasn't too unexpected or unrealistic at all. It's quite cute, in a good way, not the distgustingly sappy way. All I really have to say is that's it's been (counts fingers) SIX months since you last updated! Don't leave us like this!
jonathan livingston seagull chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
i read this months ago and never thought to submit a review, thinking a review from a know-nothing being less of a critique and more so simply a round up of opinion, "omigad omigad, i love it!" personal, selfish, and completely useless. i figure, though, any statement, however couched in schooled lingo or serious jargon has an implied 'i believe...' so if i were to say, "the mood is mellow yet extreme", the case may not be so. since 'i belive' is implied always, there is no one to say what the case is, so why worry whatever about what might be actual? in the end (though there may not be one) however selfless our actions seem, they stem from our selves, we are the enter of our own worlds, our perception the reality. so, in short, it's amazing, i'm in awe, keep writing, even if not this story, even if not in a forum available to us whoevers, just don't stop. 'cause i belive this fits you perfectly.
cbprice25 chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
Looking forward to more (must leave now; sleep beckons).
Pione chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
*sigh*

I'm in love with your characters. :)
P chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
You seriously need to update. :( I miss your story.
MackayFire chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
This story is beyond amazing! Sophie is so darn cool that I want her as my new best friend. Great work :)
P chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
Have I told you how much I like your story? Well, I do!

Heehee, I'll keep waiting for updates, yeah? :)
P chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I really like your story. It's good so far. :D
BetterbyDesign chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
This story is a nice big breath of fresh air. Sophie is such a unique character and so well-developed that I started seeing her as *real*. Theo is perfect for her, and even if they hadn't ended up 'together' or even slightly romantically involved, it still would have been great because he's such a great friend to her. The story doesn't really have a lot happening by way of big, dramatic events; I could see this happening to anybody who goes on a road trip with their friend, and the fact that it's so believably simple, and yet is so insightful and actually *funny* (not the contrived humor that's all situational humor and superficial). Wow, I think this is one of my longest reviews ever. I'm genuinely surprised that there aren't more reviews for this story!
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
I hope you'll be writing more to this story. I really, really love it. Everything is so realistic.
LondonLi chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
There was quite a wait for this chapter, but boy did they make progress! I just hope they keep going forward and don't really mess it up. I don't think Sophie (or I) is built for angst! Great update.
A Perfect Sonnet chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Oh Kansas. I knew it. I knew it was Laughlin, Kansas. I'm from Kansas (I think Laughlin's fairly close to me. Or was-I'm in Boston now.) and they just sounded like midwest kids. So compliments there. I can't really write a coherent review right now, sorry sorry. It's really late and my brain is shut down, I just had to comment on the Kansas thing real quick. I'll write you a really good, effort-filled review later to make up for this bit of swill. Promise.
Cynical Romance chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
Oh man. I adore this story.

Sophie is a very unique character - something that isn't as common in stories anymore.

I adore all the humor, too.

OH! And I would like to point out that I'm going to be moving to Eureka, Cali. soon. I just liked how you mentioned it. That's pretty fantastic!
Tatiana Moore chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
Sorry I didn't review a while back! I hope you're doing well!

Well... dang, I was hoping to get into Theo's mind more and figure out what the heck is going on. You've got me thoroughly confused, which is really good because it keeps me wanting more! Great work... I did notice a few missing letters and little typos, but nothing distracting.

Great to see a new chapter in this story. Again, sorry that I didn't review it right away!
Barukisu chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
Word by word, I'm getting absorbed by this dry humour. Sophie is just simply eccentric and I love her to bits! Have you ever thought of writing something philosophic? There is just something about your writing that makes me turn deep in thoughts...maybe it's just me...hmm...
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »