Reviews for An Existentialist's Breakfast
GoddessofBlue chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Love the story. Can't wait to read the rest! Keep posting!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I just discovered this story yesterday and i think it's really good..no one saw me for about 3 hours becasue i was so busy reading this...Its erally funny and i like it
Kel chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Alright, so I just thought I'd let you know that even your summary was amazing. It made me want to read this story and pulled me in.

Love it.
GoddessofBlue chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
I love this! I've only read this far for now, but I can't wait to read the rest. It's an awesome story and I love the way it's written and everything. Keep up the good work!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
I can't be bothered signing in. Oh well, it doesn't matter how long you took, at least you updated, right?

This chapter was really good, although I noticed a few grammatical mistakes... wallaby doesn't need a capital, and you left off the e in 'grade' but other than those minor mistakes it was fine. Lol I love Sophie's obssession with firecrackers. I love firecrackers too...
Lover chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is fucking good and I hate you!

I was skeptical as I always am about stories that the authors describe as "different from all the cliches" but against my will I fell in love with Sophia Loren (why Sophia Loren though?) and Theo and the entire story. Ugh... I don't know where to start because everything's so good. The characters, and the little details about their lives and the town and even the descriptions-perfect.
ani-bee chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
really great so far; funny and original writing style. i like your character's sarcasm and dry humour. nice suspense at the end of chap 1. im gunna keep reading!*
Barukisu chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
In some ways, both Sophie and Aunt Ida are extremist maybe more likely a feminist.

Aunt Ida somehow reminds me of this author named Andrea Rita Dworkin. He-he. I like saying her name. All I can say is, we could use a lil more ppl like Sophie and aunt Ida..
Tatiana Moore chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
Hey there! Great to see a new chapter posted... I'm a big fan of this story, I really am.

I'm really interested in knowing what's going on with Theo, but I have to wait a bit longer I suppose! lol. Overall great stuff... usually in your chapters you leaving me trying to speculate what's up with Theo, that didn't really happen to me in this chapter. I didn't feel like you were just writing to write, like one reviewer said, but I did feel like it was missing something important. Or maybe it was Theo's reaction to Aunt Ida's question about him sleeping with Sophie... that did peak my interest a bit, but soon fell off... so, yeah... looking forward the the next chapters. I don't mind that they come out slowly as long as they come out.

Great to hear that your band stuff is picking up and good luck with all of those classes. I used to write all the time when the prof wasn't entertaining me with knowledge. Take care!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
This chapter feels more forced than the previous ones, almost like you knew you should write something, but were lacking inspiration or something.

There is too much description of things that are unimportant, like the Thanksgiving party for example, and it just doesn't flow as well as the previous chapters.

That's my opinion anyway, but it could just be because I'm tired and not concentrating properly!

Spawny
EleanorDear chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
This was delightful.

It reminded me of a feminist friend of mine.
Honey Beddell chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Looking good. Actually enjoyed it a lot. Well written!

I think the character sounds younger than her age though. Like if you didn't say she was 18, I'd have said she was like between teh ages 14-16. Just seems a little nieve still ... untouched by the world (although she obviously has had a lot of varying experiences). I dunno, it's just the voice I get feels younger.

Besides that... Good stuff. Really liked it.
CTRL chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
Duude.

C'mon man, update soon.

But anyway, this story is great, very funny. Each chapter winds up making me laugh a little, and I can't wait to see what Aunt Ida is like.
EleanorDear chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
"Because maybe she smelled Jesus on me"

That made my day.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
hahahhaha! this is seriously hillarious! very good!1 update soon yeah? i hate waiting a couple of months for updates
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »