Reviews for An Existentialist's Breakfast
OoohLookACat chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
very interesting, i like the concept, keep up the good work
SpawnMeister666 chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Cool...an update!

This is one of my favorite works in progress on FP at the minute, and I always smile when I see it's been updated. This chapter, like all the ones before, is well paced and written, and I can't see any problems with it.

Keep up the good work and I look forwards to the next installment soon.

Tatiana Moore chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
(Reveiwing as I read): Great beginning paragraph! I'm wondering how it's going to tie into this chapter..

Holy crap... i can't believe that little girl asked her that! Geez, talk about bold!

So, is this going to be the type of story where we don't find out what's up with Theo until the end? I hope not. It's KILLING me... I want to know what's up! I hope you tell us soon and that Sophia tries to help him in whatever it is.

Yes, I noticed that the document thingy wasn't working properly. I don't know what's going on with FP... but they should have left it the same! Good job with this chapter. Looking forward to their next adventure!
Ayan chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
I don't really have any constructive criticism to give this piece but I felt that I should at least write something to let you know how much I love this story. Seriously, when you update it makes my day. This is probably totally unrelated but your Sophia reminds me of Holden from Catcher in the Rye. I don't know why either...hmm...
SpawnMeister666 chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
Another cool update. I smile just when I see this has been updated, without even starting to read it. This is going to be on my favorites for sure once it's finished!

xtotallyatpeacex chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Lol! Oh well, at least Theo took her to the Grand Canyon. I've been there, twas alright, I suppose. Except for the part where this random starting reeling off all the suicides and 'accidental' deaths.

Anyways, this chapter had a few grammar errors (seventy’s seventies) and stuff like that, but otherwise it was really good. Update soon! :D
Sidewalks chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
This is such a good story. Intelligent, quirky and realistic all at once, not to mention the characterisation is amazing. On a random note, this chapter reminded me of this Time I went to the Grand Canyon when I was a kid. I still sometimes dream of those fucking incredible red cliffs, thirteen years later.
Tatiana Moore chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Another really good chapter! I love the flow of your writing! The story moves along so smoothly and so quickly that I can't believe how fast I get to the end of the chapter. Great stuff. Kudos to you!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Wow. You know, you could get this published- seriously, it's just one of those stories that really needs to be published.

Yeah, I just made myself sound like a dickhead, but whatever. Your characters are really interesting, although at the start I didn't think Sophie acted like she was eighteen, or however old she is. But then in the last few chapters she started rambling about communism, and I was like, "Oh... Okay then."

But yeah, this is an excellent story, hope you update soon! :D
MadMaverick chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Dw i'n hoffi.

You write v. well - They are alive, your people.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
This is another good chapter, as ever well paced and developed. And the line "I still could be a vet if I want to, but I think there’s a severe gap between liking animals and willing to go to school in order to fix them" is one of the funniest I've read for a long time!

cbprice25 chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
I'd never go off on a rant on you. Err... scratch that: it is entirely possible that I might go off on a rant, but it would most likely so far down a tangent that I could never blame it on you. The greatest thing about characters is that they don't have to be you, and you've developed them and their opinions quite well, I think.

YAY
EleanorDear chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
This story makes me happier and happier with every chapter.

I wish you could see the grin I get when I check and you've updated!yay!
Tatiana Moore chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Do you normally get rants? I hope not, because you're a great writer. I thought this was an excellent chapter! Very good writing as usual, and you've made me more curious about Theo's issues and what not. My theory: it has something to do with his parents, maybe they're getting a divorce, or maybe they didn't accept something him? Maybe he's the one who's gay... o am I close? :c)

Hm, guess I'll have to read more to find out. Great chapter, really.
Awake chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
I really liked this chapter, and well, the rest of them too! :p I hope you'll update soon! I want to know what happens when they get tere and on there way!

You have a great style of writing, I get attached to your principal character!

Oh, and by the way... I'm currently reading "The Stranger", by Camus... And it's so depressing! Absolutely no emotions, it kinda gets on my nerves! :p But oh well, I'll tr and finish it! :p

Love your story! :)