Reviews for Coco
alison chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
wow. wonderful story (:

i love your style of writing.

even thought they are sort of, like, mysterious.
spinkle22 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
oh my gosh i've only just read the 2nd chapter so far and it's really good! u should keep up writing your really good at it. xx
Wind's Whisper chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
Undoubtably amazing. Had my sobbing my little hazel eyes out, and my Russian friend asking 'Whaz wrohng?' during study. Bless him.

Anywho, I think the characters are real (so real, they seem like they're sitting next to you) and I loved Mani. No doubt about it.

Great job. I think you've left me just abut speachless!

WW
Wind's Whisper chapter 10 . 1/11/2007

Great job. I think you've left me just abut speachless!

WW
Singing After Dark chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
just realized i hadn't review this. depressing ending, but as is so much of wonderful writing. thanks for your reviews, much appreciated. gramatical error; last setence holds it. comma, "and" just because it's an independent clause (but it's not imperative you fix it). I'm shouting for a sequel, but other people are weird. goodluck and happy writing!

HugsSinging_After_Dark
Timothy Hazelo chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Ok, you have to do a sequel, honestly.

There is too much of an opened-ending.

PLEASE.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This is Confuzzling...
Timothy Hazelo chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
NUH!

What about little Esmerelda! NUH!

Thats so sad.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
Oh man! I'm going to read on.

(Sorry I haven't been on in a million years...)
Anzula chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
I like it but I don't feel it is as well written as some of the other chapters. I think you should read "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold. Coco and Max remind me of two of the characters in the book. I look forward to the sequel.
Singing After Dark chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
it's nicely written but i'm a little confused. He misses her even though he committed suicide? ..Maybe i'm missing a major point, and for that I'm very sorry. It's nice that it's from his POV though...especially cool because he is not alive. perhaps saying his voice was better truly expressed after he was dead. nice chapter, short and sweet (you know what I mean.) If you get the moment. i'd like your views on some of my poetry. not obligatory, however.
Anzula chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
I feel so sad, I don't want Coco to die.
Anzula chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
I can't wait for the next two chapters! I am printing them all out so Kiel can read them. Hugs!
Anzula chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow, you are an amazing writer. I love the dialog, I really feel like I am right there with Coco.
Toxic Paradise chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
oh..It was oh-so-pretty Lady! Kind of reminds me of a primavera/wasteland-esque scene, but not too much. I loved Totem best, but I really liked Mani talking about the mermaid Totem and Coco as well. So sad but pretty. Keep writing, I swear I'll keep reading!