Reviews for SoTheTruthHurts
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, I never realized this was for that fucking idiot that down-talked you and Kait in her collection. What an ass. Seriously.

24 Over Insomnia is my favorite collection of poetry in this entire world, and I want to personally bitchslap the motherfucker that said it's "cliche" and "trite."

I love your style and what you write, too. I can't believe some people are so incredibly pathetic that they have to say things like to try to embarrass people that they don't like. Fine, the idiot doesn't like your work, but s/he doesn't have to try to ruin you (which would be pretty much impossible... it's fictionpress you fucking morons)... God now I'm so pissed.

Here I am, trying to enjoy my most favorite poetry in the world, and I decide to click on reviews, and I see that CLICHE, TRITE BULLSHIT. UGH. I'm pissed off.

You did the right thing, throwing all this shit back in his/her pathetic, disgusting face. The truth DOES hurt, doesn't it?

-stix-
i am valentine chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
oh wow, so I guess you wrote this a year ago and have plenty of reviews, but I have to tell you that this is amazing... really, you're brilliant!
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This is gorgeous, and it REALLY hit home.

Afraid to ruin the awe...
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
l0lz. i read the review ur referring too, and i'm laughing my ass off rite now reading this. b u r n. love it.
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
what a poem! beautifully written, i love the emotion thats gone into this, and nicely formatted. great work.

~Bex xx
poet tree chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I like this. Best kind of retaliation out there - and the ending line is wonderfully creepy.
realityescapesher chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
"oh darling, why are you hiding? Alice wants you to come out and play." TEEHEE! i love it. it's such a challenge and it makes me giggle. once again very well written. and i'm totally waiting for that asshole to post anything so we can see if they really have room to talk.-aly
this is britt chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
you have a very unique style. it grabs you by the throat and it's so damn direct. and that last italicized line is amazing. plus the way you wrote "You"- aw, damn, this is great.
BearHeart chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Way to go!
plchldr chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
*claps* You even manage to make anger look poetic and great. Honestly, that flamer made me laugh...he/she couldn't have been farther from the truth, after all.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I don't know if this is an insult or not. As far as I can see I see hat you are doing the same thing.

I see it as you venting out all of your thoughts of people on this site into your 'poem' (it is more of a paragraph hey?)

Its.. umm interesting to read what people have to say about those who read and reveiw peoples poetry.
notthecreepyfatguy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I like this alot but the way you formatted it or whatever that is really turned me off. But I got past that and really loved it so if you keep writing I'm gonna keep reading. I cant wait to see your other stuff.
DenimJeansIsAnon chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I don't think I've ever reviewed any work of your before. A mistake that I am rectifying at this moment. I saw said flame, and I believe (s)he couldn't be more wrong- you three are awesome to /the/ highest degree, and (s)he is most likely acting out of inscurities. I'd bet that (s)he is probably the type of kid that was/will be/is a school bully, verbally injuring people so that they /won't/ be better than him(her). Lovely poem- you hit it dead center.
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
youwrotethisperfectly.

i actually ended up writing a poem about it too, disgusing the way i felt at first because i didn't want to appear weak. but fuck, it hurt me. but you expressed it much more clearly and it's so raw and beautiful, and it's perfect. fuck, that review really pissed me off but i didn't want to give the loser the satisfaction of seeing how much it hurt. so i wrote angst about it, naturally.

anyway, this is perfect. alison
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Good poem, babe. Go get her!