Reviews for All Falls Down
Bahati chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
this looks like a potential bad it looks like you'll never continue it
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
where are you update please
jorie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this is so interesting.. i hope you update this.. )
dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS!
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
well, i'm interested to continue reading but there is only this chap. your other stories are great though and maybe someday you'll come back to this one... :)
NickyVicky chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very nice, although I have a bias against the name Ethan for reasons beyond common knowelege. I liked it a lot and it needs to continue. NEEDS TO I'm telling you, its aching to be continued. And so you're being added to favorites AND alerts...so there.
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Very lovely! Hope to see more from you eventually.
DawnAwakens chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I LOVE IT U HAVE TO FINISH IT!
Kajal chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I just read your profile and I take it back my "update please". I hope everything works out ok for you and your mom and I totally understand you not continuing.
Kajal chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Great start! Sounds interesting! The BFF thing is always great. I hope it goes that way at least. Please update!
chocolatechipash chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
great amazing story, i really REALLY hope you are continuing this but i'd understand if you don't this story sounds really promising though
supersaiyanx chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
A great story- update soon please!

Seems like it has been a while since you last did!
Myrix chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I love the idea :D. Its good that your exploring your character-creating skills and trying out different personalitys. I'm sorry about your mother's cancer, I hope she'll get better soon. When did you start DSR? I remember reading it when I first joined fictionpress and then came back to it now. Good luck with it!

Sincerely, Mirium.
WithoutException chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is an interesting idea...I would LOVE to hear more.
iman1234 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
this is ausume update soon
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »