Reviews for All Falls Down
chipmunkcheeks23 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i likd this chp i think u should finish im actually about to read dsr i thot id go ahead nd read this sinc this is only a chp b4 i read dsr
Enigmatic Night chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I have somthing to comment on. The fac that it's been pretty much over a year since you started this.

Uh... so where's the rest?

It's interesting..and I (plus all of the people that have reivewed this one chapter) want to know what happens!

Hehe... sorry to be slightly disturbing.

Laters.
Allie92 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
i really like this ..so you should update soon xx
d666lisa chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
BRILLIANT START PLEASE UPDATE :-)
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
hey! i love your story so far! u had me hooked from the first sentence! Good job! I hope you update soon!
glamoureste chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
AH! What the hell! you canNOT stop there!
bubblie130 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i love the idea 4 this story b
Limera chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
hey!

love this story(even though its just a chapter, im so aware im completely doing such a lame cliché-d first sentence). i suppose youre busy at the moment, but im still addint this to favorites(so i expect an update within three years, that okay?)

reply to me if you get this, id like to know, if you, you know, got this thing. and if youre still alive xD

haha, no offence.

bye(:
Katieee katieee signed in chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I seriously can't remember reading this but I love it all the same! So far, Eathan&Bryn's relationship reminds me of Ian&chloe. : ) I really can't wait to see what happens. Usually in this type of story most people take the cliche way and make whoever they had to date fall in love with each other. But I really don't think this Bryn person would do that to this. . . Steve.
otter pop chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I love it so far! Update soon purdy please!
Fairytale Gurl chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow...great opening!

it's been half a year, chapter 2 please?

BetweenTheSenses chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
ever finishing this? i'm definitely interested.
1.4.5.6.7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
cute so far. looking forward to more :D
Take a hint chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
56 (now 57) reviews? Oh my goodness, just give us another chapter already PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Seriously though, I remember reading this when you published it and loving it and now finding it again and it STILL ISN'T UPDATED! AG! Please write more! Please!
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It seems interesting so therefore it's not surprising I'm interested in the story, is it?
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »