Reviews for All Falls Down
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
you deffintely have an amazing start here...so don't leave me hanging! update!
ra-ra-ra-ra-random chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
please tell me you're going to continue this story? it's fantastic!
serako chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
this idea sounds really interesting so far. its refreshing to read a story that's NOT about a girl falling in love w/her best friend. plus, she's in college, which i can totally relate to! i just wish that this first chapter could have been longer...but you ended it in a good place, and i hope you update this one soon!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
so we have the player, and the ice queen, she loves him, he is obvious, ha, this will b plot. as always the witty hints are wonderful!
anonymous reality chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
omg! this is perfect! you have to continue on with this! do it! can't wait til i read the next chapter! [cough-that you better whip out soon-cough]p.s update dsr! now!
springfiry chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
update plz!
kate chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
this is great, please continue
missy chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
ye! Once again, awesome writing :) I can really tell it's your style because of the witty banter and I love it! I'm excited to see what comes of it! And why would anyone kill you for making a weaker character than Chloe? That just makes for an interesting story and a...longer one? hopefully? hehe... My lit prof today went on about how the enjoyment in reading comes from the delaying of the end... and I think that's pretty true... so.. you know... make it really enjoyable :)
Marija.90 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hey, great prologue. The story seems really interesting. Update soon.

-M.
satinsmoke chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Love it! Especially the main character. "Bitchier yet weaker" sounds very real, and very relatable.

Please update.
D chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I hope you update the story soon because so far it sounds really interesting! P Update soon! And keep up the great work!
lilacsforthkill chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
o I like the start of this story!
Gonzogrig chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I'm intrigued. Love the ice bitch thing. keep it up, but don't forget about DSR.
dd chapter 1 . 8/30/2006