Reviews for Feeling Invisible
Lady Spaceman chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Poor Bones. I quite liked this story - it's original and interesting. A change from other Christmas stories. I wonder about Bones, though. What is he? Imaginary friend? Ghost that can interact with the world?

Whatever he is, I feel sorry for him. It's terrible to feel left out on Christmas, of all days. You did a great job with this story. :)
Celestial Songbird chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh wow...powerful. I'm not sure I understand it totally though, because I'm getting the metaphor vibe (I so royally suck at metaphors) but then why can't Tracy see him for real? It's very well-written though. The characterization is wonderful.~Songbird
Kaida Shade chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow cool! So... is he a ghost, or an imaginary friend or something? I figured I owed it to you to read some of your stuff, coz you were so enthusiastic about Dragon's Rebellion. I am not disappointed. apologies about the poor critique, i actually suck at it.
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
aww! poor bones, he seems so lonely and bitter! *hugs him*
hugthetrees4x1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Jessica it's such an awesome story! I love it! Can't wait for more! Oh, and by the way, UR ON THE WHITE TEAM! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!I'm sorry, that was totally un - called for. I apologise. Excellent story. Bravo.
The-Shy-Quiet-One chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aw! Poor Bones! **So sad... and yet, it intrigues me.