Reviews for Invasion
Ackl chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Good story,one problem,"He had a thick American accent." American's don't have a distinct "accent" seeing as how people in America usually moved here,or have parents who did,and they all sound and talk different,so really,you couln't say an "American accent".Anywho...keep it up...
Pyro Ghost chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Good story. The ending was good, there was occasional humour, the characters were well developed in the time you had.
Hawk Raskenark chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
Aww...it's over already? Damn it, things were really getting good. But, the ending was fine.

I just hope your other story is a bit longer!
Bob Evans chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
Oh, too bad it ended so soon. I was kind of hoping for a more dramatic ending, but you did say that this wasn't going to be a long one. Sam Fisher, huh? Night vision goggles? That wasn't even a subtle easter egg, but curious. Anyways, greatly looking forward to your upcoming stories.

~Bob EvansP.S. Thank you for reading and reviewing our current ongoing project at my account. The next chapter is soon to be posted...
Bob Evans chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Great chapter. You've done the aliens perfectly (with their ever constant rate of killing and torturing the humans, you truely have created something for the reader to fear and hate).

I'm also glad you've gotten some new characters in the mix. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Jake Manning chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
Great chapter! another unexpected death! Keep up the good work! Too bad your not going to do a full blown story though. This one has some real potential. I will enjoy the remaining chapters nonetheless! Catcha on the flip side! :D
Jake Manning chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
Ha! That rocked! Don;t worry about the profanity! I find that plenty of cussing actually makes a book better! Although that may just be me? Completely unexpected death! Especially after reading your writing style from War's Heart! Keep up the good work! I really enojyed this chapter! The only thing i had a problem with was that they immediately chose a garden store isntead of a gun shop? o.0 Eithere way it was a great chapter and im looking forward to many more!
Jake Manning chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Sounds interesting! I can't wait! And yes i did know they were all going to die! :D I was kind of hoping for an ending like that! Ive been hoping for an ending like that since ive started having sentient thought! The bad guys almost never win! Again, Keep up the good work!
Jake Manning chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Promising! I read War's Heart as well and this one sounds like it could be another gripping war/ fight novel! Just a couple of things i have to say. Here in America (Im assuming your either australian ro English?) we call them Gas Stations, and Fuel Gauges. Also, Holy Hell! .480! I bet that kicks! Although it is a large caliber, getting shot does not throw anything backwards as implied during this passage. "The gun fired and the creature was thrown back over the counter," Will continue to review! Keep up the good work!
Bob Evans chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
"catch you on the flipside", huh? Curious. Anyways, interesting descriptions of the ship (much better than the cliche crap you usually see around this site...or on TV). Yep, school has slowed down alot work up here too, so I'll patiently wait for the next updates. Kind sad to hear that this won't be as big as War's Heart, but I still like how it's going.

Bob Evans chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Wow...quite a start. Seems that these things are ivincible. I am very excited to see how this continues. Keep writing...!

Bob Evans chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
YES! This is a good start. I like the new characters, and alien attack (not to mention Jack's new agenda). All in all, a great chapter, but I am curious about the chapter title translation (don't know what it is). Anyway, thanks for reviewing mine, and more will be coming shortly, but I have some loose ends to tie up...
Hawk Raskenark chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Excellent start. I think you have another great story here, Reaper.
Pyro Ghost chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Sounds like this'll be a good story. Thats one of the reasons I like your stories. I actually have to think about them to figure them out.
Bob Evans chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
This is a great start, and I like that you're leaving puzzles to be solved throughout the story. This looks like a good one...