Reviews for Angel
CrazyWeird chapter 19 . 9/29/2006
Nice storyIt's so sweetLove the shortness...
Lady Ju-San chapter 14 . 9/26/2006
Beautiful, truly beautiful. So inspiring! I thank whatever thought came into your mind when you wrote this. Respectfully,

Lady Ju-San
Cailin O'Keefe chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
I like the short-hand feel to this. And the bumpy flow of thought is very believable. I really enjoyed reading this. I want more. ~_-
CrazyWeird chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
CoolI like your story.
ainedamdz chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
All of your chapters are very short! SHORT! Gr.

It's as if you break the scenes into chapters. Woe is me.

Mweh.
ainedamdz chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
Hm. Your chapters are all either hanging, or too short. Remedy that! _

Until next chappie, good luck!
ainedamdz chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Waw. So deep. SO angsty. Erm... Care to translate a bit there? I know this is posted under the manga section, but not everyone can understand japanese ya know.. Well, I can, but it's all a bit rusty. Erm.. Maybe not just a bit. _ ..

Nice one.
CrazyWeird chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
CoolShort and touching.
ainedamdz chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Your chapters are too short. Try lengthening them a bit so the readers would take them seriously. Okay, then, until next update.
ainedamdz chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
AAW, cliffie. (Just when the story was getting interesting. Well... Update soon, k! _
ainedamdz chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
That was nice.. The boy is now introduced.. Hm.. The 2nd chapter seemed to be lacking in the end, I dunno. Well, might as well check, we! There's also a chapter 3! Fast updating, yey... XD
ainedamdz chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hey! I like this one... Really angsty. I kind of feel sad for the main character. I know how it feels to be in a coma.. XD

So... update soon, k! If this is a one-shot (it can be, you know) then it's awfully bittersweet. So... Make it a series! Okay then. I'll keep out an eye for this! Can't wait!_
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Short, but well written. Pretty deep stuff.