Reviews for Cold Town Blues
Freak-of-Spade chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
OHMYGOD i can't believe you got so few reviews! This is amazing, i really love your style and your story...my only problem is...i want more of it! SO, um, yeah, just so you know: there is someone, out there in the world, who si eagerly awaiting the next chapter to this delicious story...*hintupdatehint*

Oh soryr, what did you say? that you were going to udpate right now? oh wow, yaye, that's so great, thank you! XP

heh...keep the great work up, kiddo!
chrnoskitty chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
Awesome story! Still lovin' it... Keep up the great work! And I'll keep readin'!
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
e's in a psychedelic NYC? Cool! I like Gabby.
chrnoskitty chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Yes, I meant the Kansas reference... Even my English teacher made a ref, today... O.o!

And you're welcome for the review, I really enjoy this story... And really want to read more soon! You're pretty awesome at writing

Keep up the great work!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Cute so far.
An Obsolete Girl chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
I don't know if I like that the chapters are really short or it makes me cry on the inside...I think a little of both really, short reads are always good but I want to keep reading .

"Where were you from, again? Because there’s an asylum a few blocks over, in case you’re lost." literally made me laugh out loud D I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this...it's like one of those books I'd read at school that would have me giggling in class and wanting to tell all my friends what I find funny so I have someone to laugh with D Can't wait for the next update! Really...I can't...
An Obsolete Girl chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I can not hold in the excitement that I found something I actually enjoy reading on fictionpress D

I have to say, some of the metaphors and what not in here are genius...I'm very amused by this so far _ And excited for the next chapter, which I will read now...

Hmm...why do the chapter titles remind me of something? Something good but something nonetheless...
chrnoskitty chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Why must EVERYONE make a reference? *runs off and bashes her head against a door* *comes back* Okies, better now...

I really like this story, albeit your paragraphs are a bit long... Though I think it's just me being lazy and not using my glasses... ;

Anyways, keep up the great work!