Reviews for Dusky Gray
khadijah.adams05 chapter 25 . 2/25
It was one of the best songs I've ever read on here. It had all the emotions and just the right amount of drama to move you. Everything was perfect, from beginning to end. Good job
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
You said Dom's cigarette fell to the ground in his state of shock, then you said he flicked it.
Augusta chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
In a previous chapter, I believe you said he was 19 and a freshman or sophomore in college? I could be wrong, just thought I should point that out. Great story by the way!
cndh2 chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
Great story!
BleedingInLove chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
Anyways, love this and going back to reread!
BleedingInLove chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
I do a tiny bit
But I'm a Dom supporter XD
BleedingInLove chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
"Stop checking out my girlfriend, Nate!" I lol'd :P
BleedingInLove chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Is it a coincidence that I'm going to see my father soon to? Me and dom are like, in the exact same situation with are dads...
BleedingInLove chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
My new addiction...
Guest chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
I feel bad for Shaun and he needs to move on because he does not deserve to keep being mistreated. She willingly chose to leave with him and kiss him. He did not make her lie to her boyfriend.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This chapter is so sad!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
Man...I just this story. I'm a sucker for love and true romances. Especially, love that has been tested with trails and that over to wait for my own "Dom" you really pulled the emotion of each character... I even felt kinda sorry for Shaun. I love Kate and Dom's vulnerablness and desperation for each other. Ok... That's it cause I could gush and gush abot this story... But I will just simply say You did good, loved it!
BellaChica chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
Loved this story. I felt sorry for all involved. I'm glad Dom was able to reconcile with his father and also his Mom. And Ethan is probably smarter and more mature than all of them. Well done, Chica.
Sesshy'sMate2012 chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
I loved this. Such a tear-jerking story :')
321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »