Reviews for Dusky Gray
Great story!
brancan2 chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
GAH! YOUR AMAZING!
BUT WHY DID IT HAVE TO END! :'(
Anyways, love this and going back to reread!
brancan2 chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
I do a tiny bit
But I'm a Dom supporter XD
brancan2 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
"Stop checking out my girlfriend, Nate!" I lol'd :P
brancan2 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Is it a coincidence that I'm going to see my father soon to? Me and dom are like, in the exact same situation with are dads...
brancan2 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
My new addiction...
Guest chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
GO SHAUN!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
I feel bad for Shaun and he needs to move on because he does not deserve to keep being mistreated. She willingly chose to leave with him and kiss him. He did not make her lie to her boyfriend.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This chapter is so sad!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
Man...I just finished...wow...loved this story. I'm a sucker for love and true romances. Especially, love that has been tested with trails and that over comes...now to wait for my own "Dom" you really pulled the emotion of each character... I even felt kinda sorry for Shaun. I love Kate and Dom's vulnerablness and desperation for each other. Ok... That's it cause I could gush and gush abot this story... But I will just simply say You did good, loved it!
BellaChica chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
Loved this story. I felt sorry for all involved. I'm glad Dom was able to reconcile with his father and also his Mom. And Ethan is probably smarter and more mature than all of them. Well done, Chica.
Sesshy'sMate2012 chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
I loved this. Such a tear-jerking story :')
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
It kind of makes kate seem confused and need I say wishy washy. I mean its much better knowing that the girl can be fixated on one guy at a time, preferably Dom.
Kim Lawrence chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Hi I just spent a very enjoyable couple of hours reading your book, (all 25 chapters). If you havent done so already you should seriously consider compiling your story into a book (you can try getting it published for kindle or even print, this is a book I would definately purchase it's such a beautiful story).
This was undoubtely one of the best stories that I have read in a while. There was so much emotion in it, several times I was reaching for the tissues as I was literally in tears and other times I was so LOL.
I thoughtly enjoyed reading your work, well done and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

On another note, if you ahven't already done so do you think that you can do a follow up story on Shaun? It would be nice for him to have a happy ending as well.

(This is the first time I've given feedback on a book, but your book was so enjoyable I could not reisist).
crissy19 chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
wow just wow...This is my second time reading this story and its still amazing.
318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »